Give Me Something, Give Me Anything.

Chapter Six

"Garrett!" I threw a french fry at the half asleep boy across from me.

"Okay, who's idea was it to come to Denny's at three o'clock in the morning?" He said, while trying to pick the fry out of his already messed up hair.

"I'm pretty sure it was you, dear," I said. "But I think it's time to go, since both Kennedy's are almost asleep."

"Okay, we should start walking. But I am definitely not carrying either of them," Garrett said.

"Hm," I thought. "Maybe we should just leave them here."

"I highly doubt the people working here would be happy with that," he laughed.

"Oh darn, I guess you're right," I walked up to the two sleeping people, "Kennedy wake the fuck up, it's time to go!" Hah. And people think I'm quiet.

They both sat straight up, while Garrett tried to sneak away.

"What the hell, Embry!?" They both yelled at the same time.

"What? Would you want me to leave you here? I don't think it's very sanitary to sleep in your food."

"Ugh, let's just go," Kenny said. I usually call Kennedy Brock 'Kenny' so it doesn't get so confusing.

We paid the bill and started walking to Garrett's house. My mom would probably kill me if she found out I was sleeping at a guys house, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

"So you're in a good mood," Garrett said to me. Kennedy and Kenny were already far ahead of us. Probably still pissed off about their rude awakening.

"I am," I smiled. I actually couldn't stop smiling. Ever since the Pat thing. I know it shouldn't be this big of a deal. But this was pretty much the first time I had a real conversation with him. Sad, right?

"And why's that?" God he's being so nosey tonight. Garrett and I are pretty good friends. I can usually tell him anything, just like I can with John.

"I just had a really good time at the party tonight," I said.

"Oh really? Does this have something to do with a certain Kirch boy?"

"Possibly.." I mumbled, while trying to hide my smile.

"Aw, my little Emmy's in love!" He screamed.

I tried to hide my face, which was growing redder by the minute, "I am not!" I stomped my foot.

Garrett stopped for a few seconds, "You did not just stomp your foot."

"Ugh!" I sighed, frustrated, and continued walking. It wasn't to long after Garrett caught up with me (damn that boy is slow) before my phone started vibrating in my pocket, making me jump ten feet in the air. It was a text message from a number I didn't know.

Hey Embry,
I asked John for your number. Hope you don't mind. Do you maybe, possibly want to hang out tomorrow?
-Pat


I squealed and started jumping around in the middle of the street.

"Embry! Get your tiny ass on the sidewalk before you get run over!" Kennedy yelled.

I quickly walked to the sidewalk while texting Pat back on my sidekick.

"Who are you texting at four in the morning?" Garrett asked.

"God Garrett, you are so nosey," I said, hiding my phone from him. After a couple of minutes Pat texted back.

Sweet. I'll pick you up tomorrow around five.
-Pat


I've got me a hot date with a certain Patrick John Kirch tomorrow. Fuck yea!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, this took me forever to write. I don't really know why...
Comments would be pretty sweet :cute:
Pwease?