Give Me Something, Give Me Anything.

Chapter Seven.

I woke to the sound of Embry stifling a laugh and I forced my eyes to stay shut. I didn't want it to be morning yet.

I heard her whisper "Garrett," and slap some part of his body.

"What?!" He whispered back.

"Check those two out," She laughed quietly.

It was just then that I was aware of the heavy thing laying on top of me, breathing into the crook of my neck. Garrett laughed obnoxiously and my eyes shot open, landing on the top of my best friends head.

"Kennedy!" I shrieked, "What the fuck?!"

I shoved him off of me and he shot up off the ground, "What happened?!"

Embry and Garrett rolled off of Garrett's bed, laughing hysterically as Kennedy looked around the room anxiously.

"Is there any particular reason you were on top of me?"

He stretched, "I was?"

"Yes."

"Oh. So that's why the floor got so comfortable all of a sudden," He laughed.

"Oh yeah. It's good to know my boobs are a nice enough pillow for you," I said, throwing a look at Garrett.

"What did I do?!" He yelled.

"Stop laughing!"

He stuck his tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes before glaring at him, "How did I even end up in the floor? I fell asleep in your bed last night."

"Because I wasn't about to sleep on the floor. Duh!"

"So why didn't you kick Embry out?"

"Because she punched me!"

"Did I really?" Embry laughed.

"Uh, yeah. Fucking psycho," He mumbled.

"Kenny, I hate you. And the whole you being on top of me thing does not leave this room, Okay?" I said, as I eyed the three of them, standing up and stretching.

"Good luck with that," Embry smirked, "I'm sure your new boyfriend Tim Kirch would just love to hear about this."

Kennedy and Garrett's eyes went wide, "WHAT?!" They both screamed.

"Yeah, good job, Embry," I shot.

"Shit," She said.

Garrett tackled me to the ground, straddling my hips and pinning me down by my shoulders, "What is she talking about?!"

"Nothing!" I yelled.

"You're lying."

"No I'm not."

"Kennedy, You're our best friend. Don't even think you can hide shit like this from us. Now what's she talking about?"

I sighed, "If I tell you, will you get the hell off of me?"

"Yes. But you have to tell us first."

I sighed again, "Tim asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes."

"Awww! Finally!" Garrett shrieked, rolling off of me.

"You guys can't tell John. He'll strangle me."

Kennedy scoffed, "He's dumb. You two are the sexiest couple ever."

"I'm serious. You can't tell him."

"Scouts honor," Garrett said, saluting me.

"Freak," I laughed.

I yawned as my phone started shrieking Bring Me the Horizon.

"Party ‘til you pass out, drink ‘til you're dead. Dance all night ‘til you can't feel your legs," I sang along with it as I picked it up off the floor.

I flipped it open and pressed it to my ear, "Morning, John."

"Good, you're awake," He said.

"Yup. We woke up like, ten minutes ago."

"Get ready. I'm coming to get you."

I laughed, "Why?"

"Because I need to talk to you."

My face fell, "About what?"

I could feel myself paling as the seconds passed.

"Stuff. Just get ready. I'll be there in two minutes," He shot before hanging up.

I snapped my phone shut and threw it onto Garrett's bed.

"What's wrong?" Embry asked.

"He knows," I croaked.

Kennedy put his hands on my shoulders, "I'm going to miss you when you die, kid."

"Asshole," I said, grabbing my pants off the ground, "Garrett, can I borrow a shirt and a hoodie?"

"Sure. You know where they are," He said.

I grabbed a gray v-neck and a black hoodie out of Garrett's closet and headed to the bathroom. After changing as quickly as I could, I walked back to Garrett's room to grab my phone and my iPod. A car blew it's horn out front of the house and I groaned, shoving my phone in my pocket.

"Em, I'll call you later. If I'm still alive," I said.

"Just reason with him, Kennedy, you're good at that. John loves you. You're his best friend. He's not going to kill you," Kenny said.

"I sure hope not. Bye guys!" I yelled.

They all yelled "Bye" to me as I ran down the steps and out the front door.

I climbed into John's car hesitantly and he continued staring straight ahead as he booked it down the street.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He glanced over at me, "I don't know yet," he said, his voice completely flat.

After a few minutes of complete silence, I sighed, "John just tell me what the fuck is wrong. Even though I'm pretty sure I already have an idea."

He slammed on the breaks right out front of a random Starbucks, "How could you, Kennedy?! How could you do anything with Tim after I flat out told you not to?! You're my sister! He's my best friend! I don't want you two doing shit, do you hear me?!"

I stared at him before I narrowed my eyes at him, "Excuse me?"

"Break up with him! I don't want you involved with him! Ever!" he yelled.

I continued to glare at him, "You listen to me, John Cornelius O'Callaghan, I'm not a child. You're not my father. You can't tell me what to do. And if you have a problem with me being with Tim, than I guess that sucks for you. Because I'm not about to break up with him just because you've got a fucking stick up your ass, alright? I like him, a lot. And he obviously feels the same way. So you need to stop being such a fucking dick about it and learn to deal with it," I shot before climbing out of his car.

He sped down the street and I sighed, pulling my phone out of my back pocket. I scrolled threw my contacts list and selected Tim's name, hitting Send.

It rang three times before he picked up, "Morning, Kennedy."

"Hey, did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's okay. What's up?"

"Do you feel like coming to pick me up? I just told John off, so he abandoned me in the Starbucks parking lot up the street from Garrett's."

"Yeah sure. I'll be there soon."

"Thanks. I'll be inside."

"Okay. Byes," He said before hanging up.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and walked into Starbucks, ordering a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and sitting down at one of the tables.

No less than five minutes later, Tim walked in.

"Hey, you," He said, kissing me gently before sitting down across from me.

I sighed, "He's really pissed."

"I know he is. But he'll get over it."

"I really hope so. How'd he get it out of you?"

"How do you know I told him?" He laughed.

"Oh, please," I scoffed, "I don't think John's smart enough to figure it out completely on his own."

"Well, he's the one that came to me about it," He sighed, "I'm sorry I told him. I really should have. It's my fault he wants to strangle you now."

"Hey," I said, reaching across the table and taking his hand, "Knock it off. He would have figured it out anyway. We all know your brother and the rest of the band and Embry aren't the brightest crayons in the box," I laughed.

"Very true," He laughed, "Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"I guess. I better go home and calm him down."

"Okay. Let's go," He said.

He took my hand and led me out of the Starbucks and to his car.

I was just about to climb into his car when he spun me around to face him. He kissed my lips and smiled when he pulled away, "I missed you," He said.

I laughed, "I was with you last night."

"I missed you anyway," He grinned.

I smiled back, "Missed you, too," I said, kissing him again.

I stepped into his car as he climbed into the driver's seat.

5 minutes later he pulled up outside of my house and I sighed, "This should be interesting. Especially after that little show we put on in his car."

"Do you want me to come with you?" He offered.

"Nah, that's okay. I'll handle it. And if he decides to try and kill me, Embry lives two houses away," I laughed.

"Okay," He laughed, "Call me later, okay? We should hang out tonight."

"Alright," I said as he leaned over and kissed me deeply for a few seconds.

"Bye," He said.

"Later," I said, climbing out of the car.

I walked inside and threw my purse on the ground.

"Kennedy? Is that you?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, mom. Where's John?" I asked.

"Upstairs," She said, wandering into the living room, "He seemed pretty upset."

I sighed, "I know. I have to go talk to him."

I walked upstairs and knocked lightly on his door.

No answer.

"John, I know you're in there."

Nothing.

"Oh, come on, John."

I opened his bedroom door and found him typing away on his laptop.

"What do you want?" He shot.

"Talk to me."

"We already talked. There's nothing else to talk about."

I sighed, "John, I don't want this to make us hate each other," I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

He glanced up at me, "I already hate you, Kennedy, you're my sister. I have to hate you."

I rolled my eyes, "You know what I mean."

I sat down on his bed and he continued to stare at me.

"John, come here," I said.

He stood up and walked over to his bed, sitting down next to me.

I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed again, "John. I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's just, I like Tim. A lot. And I don't understand why you don't want me to be with him. You and I both know for a damn fact that Tim would never hurt me. He's your best friend. He knows you'd kill him if he ever did anything to upset me. So I don't see what you're worrying about."

He sighed, "I think I'm just skeeved out by the fact that you're dating my best friend."

I looked up at him, "I knew that already. You just need to calm down about it, okay?"

He sighed again, "Fine. But I swear, if he hurts you at all, in any way, I'm breaking his legs."

I laughed as that famous crooked smile of his crept onto his face, "Whatever you say, John."

He hugged me tightly, "Love you, kid."

"I love you, too, John."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whooo! John finally gave in!
This story's almost over, I think. Maybe three more chapters? Something like that?
Alright we really appreciate that we have a bunch of subscribers, but honestly, three comments?
That's ridiculous.
Please comment. It means a lot to us.