How Did We Get Here?

Chapter 3

The next day I woke up and took a well needed shower. yesterday seemed just like a dream. When I was done I blowdried my hair, but since it was raining I decided not to do anything about it. I would just walk around with a cap for a while till it grew out to a somewhat okay length, now it looked wierd note made up. And yesterday the rain had ruined my hair, first softening the hairspray and when it dried I looked like.. Well, I looked horrible. Add the paleness and my dark rings under the eyes from not sleeping more than half an hour, an hour per night and you'll have a walking corpse. I got dressed in a selfmade Riot! top and a pair of plain black jeans I hadn't had the time to modify,
I didn't wear my studded bracelets today either. I couldn't be bothered. no neclace or jewlery in general really.
In the kitchen I grabbed an apple to eat on the way to school. Just as yesterday Edward passed me in his shiny car. Though, this time, I got in the car. I was still listening to my mp3 during the ride, but only on one ear. And then, all of a sudden, the music stopped.

"No.. No! Not now!" I groaned. The mp3 couldn't have used a worse time to break down.

Edward chuckled. "What happened?"

"I think my mp3 just died.." I said, pretending to break down into crying. "it was the only friend I've ever had!" I said, being dramatic.

Edward laughed, then pretended to pout. "Aren't I your friend?"

That made me freeze. Was Edward my friend? Well, no one really had ever talked to me, except AtA, and we all know where that went.. I looked down at my hands, not knowing what to say. Luckily I didn't have to say anything as we arrived at the school. Edwards family was there, and I hurried to my locker.

The rest of the day I tried to ignore Edward, but since my last class was biology I had to face him then. He was, after all, my labpartner. He smiled his dazzling smile at me and I felt myself feel guilty for ignoring him all day.

"Hey, didn't see you at lunch.. Where did you go?" he said, sounding like he always did, like I hadn't been ignoring him all day.

"Yeah, I wasn't hungry, so I was in the library reading.." I said simply.

"Stacking up on vampire books, huh?" he teased and I giggled.

"Or something like that.. Though.." I said, thoughfully.

"What?" he asked.

"This library suuuucks! There is pretty much nothing worth reading.." I whined, making Edward laugh.

"Well, maybe I'll take you to Seattle some day."

"Sure." I said, only now noticing that his eyes were a strange, golden color.

Right then the lesson started and it dragged on. We were doing some lab, I wasn't really paying attention to be honnest, Edward kept distracting me.

"Sereena?" Edward asked, shaking me lightly.

"What? Oh, sorry.. I must've fallen alseep.." I mummbled, blushing.

"Am I boring you that much, huh?" he said with a crooked smile.

"Not really, I'm just.. Well, I haven't slept properly for a while.. I mean, I sleep, but only like an hour a night at the most.." I groaned and stretched. "I'm just glad this is out last class." I tried to stand, but my head wasn't really ready, making me fall. Edward cought me, and I felt a shiver. His skin.. It was ice cold. But in this cold town, who wouldn't be freezing?

"Okay, here we go." Edward said calmly as he picked me up. I was about to argue against it, but all that came out was a yawn. I could hear Edwards soft chuckle in my ear, and I closed my eyes.

I must've fallen asleep, because the next thing I know Edward is picking me up from the carseat.

"I.. I don't wanna.. Go home.." I mummbled.

"Well, I guessed as much." He smiled. "Soo.. I'm taking you to one of my favourite places.."

"Oh, really? Where's that then?" I said yawning.

"It's a suprise!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, my promise of cookies gave nothing D: Is it really that bad? ;__; Well, then I probibly shouldn't continue this story D: Give me a comment if you want this story to continue, or else I will deleate it. It sort of sucks knowing that people reads it (I know I even have one subscricer!!) but no one comments! I need to know if you like this or not, if I don't get feedback, I'll suspect the worst D: Please, comment?