Love Me Like You Did Before

Seraphina

"Kyra!!! Pouvez-vous être un cher et la dentelle en haut le dos de ma robe?" Can you be a dear and lace up the back of my dress? She turned around and revealed her exposed back.

"Hm... Bien sûr. Où à ce soir? Une autre date peut-être?" Of course. Where to tonight? Another date perhaps? I began to lace up the loose strings.

"Oh, oui. Le camarade triste en fait. Mais je me suis senti mauvais, ne pas être peu profond ou n'importe quoi. Mais honnêtement j'aurais pu faire autant d'améliorer." Oh, yes. Sad fellow actually. But I felt bad, not to be shallow or anything. But honestly I could have done so much better.

"Oui, cela n'est pas peu profond du tout." Yes, that is not shallow at all.

"Au moins ce n'est pas intentionnel bien. Vous devriez continuer une date un jour vous. Quand je vous montre même un gars, vous évitez le sujet complètement." Well, at least it is not intentional. You should go on a date sometime yourself. Whenever I even show you a guy, you avoid the subject completely. She chuckled.

"Je ne me sens pas juste comme lui." I just don't feel like it. I shook it off.

"Vous toujours dites cela." You always say that. She let out another high pitched giggle.

"Je n'ai rien d'autre à diter, donc pourquoi le mensonge?" I have nothing else to say, so why lie?

"Pourquoi l'éviter?" Why avoid it? Her eyes narrowed.

"Pourquoi le suggérer?" Why suggest it? I retorted.

Her lips curled into a smile, "You got me."

I smiled, "I always do."

Meet Seraphina. My classy french roommate. I believe that all I need to say is that every guy can address her nothing short of gorgeous. With her pale blue eyes, flowing brown hair, and perfect slim hour-glass figure, I'm actually not surprised.

She wasn't that bad once I taught her how to speak English. She insists on keeping me up on my French, so I toy around with casual conversation every once and a while.

Seraphina was the type of woman who could land any guy yet refused to settle down until she found her one and only. She pushes herself to date as many men as possible until she can look at one and feel alone in a crowded room.

"Can I hear it one last time before I leave? I need at least a little bit of romantic inspiration on this date." She flipped her hair onto one side of her neck and attempted to latch her necklace.

I ran over and latched it for her, "Haven't I told you this like thousands of times?"

"Well, you tend to skip over minor, and possibly, major details." She smirked, flashing her pearly whites.

I rolled my eyes, "Like what exactly."

She looked at herself in the vanity, "Like why you changed your eye color." She said quietly.

As she said that, I ran my fingers over my eyelids. Yes, you heard it correctly, Kyra Dean no longer has her purple glass eyes. I sighed, "It's complicated."

She rolled her eyes this time, "You always say that about everything. Just tell me already. I mean, we have been roommates for months!"

I groaned, "Fine, I'll tell you the stupid story."

She clapped her hands and flopped on her mattress. She looked to the clock, "Well, I should get going in a couple of minutes. Can you just skim and tell me about the eye color?"

I paced in front of her, "A couple of months ago--"

"No, no, no! The good beginning, please!"

I rolled my eyes again, "Once upon a time, I fell in love... Fast forward?"

"Oui, s'il tu plait." Yes, please.

"So, when I left. I figured that I'd turn over a new leaf. So I changed my eye color."

"Why blue and green?" She squeaked.

I shrugged, "They were his favorite colors."

"John's?"

"Yes."

"Why'd you leave him, Bella-by?" Yes, that is my new nickname. She insisted on referring to me by Twilight character.

I shook my head and shrugged, "Again, it was complicated."

She groaned, "Someday, you are going to get tired of telling me that answer."

I chuckled, "I'm tired of telling you any answer at this point."

She looked at the clock again, "Oh, my-- I should get going. Au revoir, mon amie!"

I laughed as she stumbled towards the door, "Au revoir."

I don't know if I could really tell you that I've 'moved on' honestly because I don't myself. I'll let you figure it out for me.