I Meant What I Said

This Was Comfortabe

“Truth or dare? Really Lucie? Don't you think we're a little old for that?”

“Oh, shut up, Bree. Truth or dare never hurt anyone, unless you have something to hide.” Bree got nervous thinking about everything that could be revealed about her to Alex.

“Fine, let's play truth or dare.” She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms. Oh crap.

“Alright. So the rules are simple. Don't do dares unless you have no truths for someone, because dares just suck. And we're all 16 years of age, or older, so no stupid stuff. Get into it,” Lucie laughed before she continued. “Oh, and the more intense you make it, the better the game is.”

Alex was so into playing this game. “Okay, cool. I can deal with that.” Bree's stomach was in knots.

The first few questions were pretty PG. No one really asked anything deep. Pretty soon, Lucie got frustrated. “Alright, guys, seriously? Get into this! You're ruining one of my favorite games.”

Tyler smirked at her. “Fine, Lucie. How old were you your first time?”

Lucie flipped him off. “Well, thanks for making me the guinea pig Tyler. Okay, well, I was, uh, 15.” She smiled at him. “Happy? Okay, now my turn to ask.” She looked at Alex. “New kid, how old were you the first time?”

Alex's face turned red. He looked at Bree and back at Lucie. “Yeah, I was 15, too. Lucie,” he said, “Who was your first time?”

Lucie looked angry. “Why are all these questions directed at me? Fine, I'll answer this question then we're changing the rules. Hm, my first time was with a, uh, guy.”

“No shit, Lucie. Tell us who.” Tyler was now getting into the game.

Lucie laughed. “It was with, uh, Jason. You know that kid who transferred out sophomore year? Yeah, him.” She paused for a moment. “Alright, now I'm changing the rules.”

“You can't just change the rules, Lucie,” Bree said.

“Oh, yes I can. It was my idea to play so I can change the rules.” Bree crossed her arms and laughed, then motioned for Lucie to continue. “Okay, so it's definitely boring with all these questions about me. Not funny anymore guys. So I say, all the questions should be directed towards Bree. And Alex, too.”

“Oh, no no no,” Bree was quick to object. “Why me?”

“Because, there's more to know. You keep to yourself more so we know less.” She moved her arm to show who 'we' was.

“Luce, c'mon. This isn't fair.”

“Too bad.” She laughed. “All about you now.”

Tyler looked pleased. “So, now I get to ask what I've been waiting to ask the entire day.” Bree felt Alex's hand slip onto her leg. Her stomach flipped. She slowly moved his hand upwards. After he stopped moving, he made circles on the inside of her thigh with his thumb. Her stomach felt weak.

“Fine, Tyler,” she said, her voice trembling just a little bit. “What do you want to ask?”

Tyler looked at Lucie and she nodded, giving him the 'go ahead' sign. “Okay, so are you and Alex together?”

“No, not really. Not yet, at least. We're, uh, getting to know each other.” She saw Alex look at her.

“So you guys are just sleeping together hoping to get to know each other somewhere along the way?” Lucie always had something to say.

“We're not sleeping together, Lucie,” Bree said, getting frustrated with the subject.

Lucie just laughed. “Are you, uh, kidding me? You guys are all over each other.”

“No, we haven't slept together,” Alex interjected. “But thanks for having such high expectations for us.”

“So wait, let me get this straight. You guys haven't had sex. At all? Not once.” Lucie looked astonished and Tyler did, too.

Alex smiled at Bree and his hand moved up a little farther. “Nope,” he said with a smile.

Bree looked at Lucie. “See? I told you. We're trying to get to know each other. Before we do anything, at least.”

Lucie looked defeated. “Wow, that just ruins all my fun. You guys must have come at least close, right?” Alex and Bree looked at each other. His hand moved up a little farther. There wasn't must farther he could go. He rubbed his fingers on the inside of her thigh. Her stomach filled with butterflies when she thought about all of the times they had been together. She thought of his hands on hers, her bare stomach against his. She smiled. Lucie must have caught on. “Oh, so you guys have come close, huh?”

Alex smiled. “Oh, Lucie. You know, I really don't know you yet, but yeah. Me and Bree like making out. A lot.” He smiled and Bree felt her face get hot. “Is that all right with you?” His voice had an edge to it.

Lucie smiled. “Aww, little Bree has a boy toy.” Bree kicked her under the table. Hard. “Hey, that wasn't nice. Uh, what I meant to say, is that, uh, I'm happy for you Bree.” Bree shot her a look and Tyler smiled. He was enjoying this way too much.

The bell rang signaling the end of class. Bree's heart skipped a beat. No more twenty questions. She breathed a sigh of relief. She grabbed her bags and walked over to Alex who was waiting for her by the door. He grabbed her hand and laced his fingers between hers. She smiled. This was comfortable.

They made it to French class and the door was locked. What was it with teachers being late today? Everyone else in the class was sitting next to the lockers on either side of the door. Bree walked over and sat at an open spot and Alex followed. She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled. She felt him put his hand on the side of her face and kiss her.

She looked at him and smiled. She put her hand on the side of his face and kissed him, his lips soft against hers. He smiled at her. “Hey,” he said. “Come over tonight. My dad's out and Natalie's staying with a friend.”

A night. With Alex. Alone. Oh my.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment me?
ask me questions?
i promise i'll answer :D

96 readers & 10 subscribers.
thanks so much <3