I Meant What I Said

More Than Ever

“Get dressed and meet me downstairs.” Alex looked awfully cute today. Like mind-blowingly gorgeous.

“Why?” Bree was curious. He had never been so vague about anything.

“Just get ready. I'm taking you out.”

“Fine,” Bree said as she walked into the bathroom. She had already showered and her hair was dry so she decided to straighten it. She turned on the straightener and then brushed her teeth and put her makeup on. Not much today. Just a line of eyeliner and some lip gloss. Very basic. Her straightener beeped to tell her that it was warmed up and she began to straighten her head. It didn't take long at all. Not today. Lucky.

She styled her hair and put a headband on that matched her outfit. She let her bangs hang down lightly over her face. Perfect. She walked back to Alex's room and grabbed her bag and her phone. “Babe! Are you coming?”

“Shh, Alex. I'm coming down right now.” She met him at the bottom of the stairs. He had his keys in his hand.

“Are you ready?”

“Yeah, let's go.” Alex walked to the car and opened Bree's door for her. What a gentleman. She slid in and he closed the door once she was settled. He walked to his side of the car and got in. He put the keys into the ignition and put the car into gear.

“Can I at least know where we're going?”

“Nope,” Alex said with the cutest smile on his face. Bree crossed her arms and pouted. He looked at her and smiled. “You're so cute.” She blushed and felt her stomach fill with butterflies.

Alex drove around for at least 20 minutes trying to get Bree lost. It was a beautiful fall day. The leaves on the trees were orange and red and just beautiful. They hadn't fallen on the ground, yet. It was Bree's favorite time of year.

He finally pulled into a park in the next town over. “What are we doing here?” She was beyond curious at this point.

Alex got out of his car and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her forehead. “Do you always ask this many questions?”

She smiled at him. “Only when I'm not getting answers.” Alex grabbed her hand and lead her over to the little pond in the park. He sat on the ground and pulled her down with him. “Alex! Why are we on the ground?” The ground was really cold, especially since it was already October. “Why are we here?” Alex looked at her and smiled.

“What?” she said. She was dying to know what was happening.

“So, you and me, we're good right?” She smiled at him and motioned for him to continue. “Yeah, okay. I love you, Bree Addison. I've honestly never felt this way about anyone before. Ever.”

“I love you, too, Alex.” She leaned forward and kissed him.

He smiled back. “Will you go to homecoming with me?”

“Yes!” She yelled and threw her arms around him.

“And...” He looked nervous. She smiled at him. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Of course!” She leaned forward and kissed him deeply. His lips were soft against hers. She felt his hand move from her waist to the back of her neck, pulling her into him. She laid down on the grass and felt Alex move on top of her. “Alex! We're in the middle of a park!”

He just smiled at her and laughed. “But we're hidden by trees.” He started tickling her and she couldn't control her laughter.

“Alex! Alex! Stop, stop, stop!” He rolled off of her and smiled.

“You're so cute, Bree. I'm the luckiest guy.” She stood up and he followed, grabbing her hand before walking to the car. She smiled the entire way.

“So, homecoming is in like a week, right? Oh my gosh! I have to go shopping!”

When Bree got home, she called Sara. “Hey, let's go shopping for homecoming dresses.”

“Uh, I already got one.” She laughed. “Why did you wait until just now to realize you needed a dress?”

“Sara! Not helping! Alex just asked me today if I wanted to go with him. And I was putting off buying a dress because I didn't want to go, but now that he wants to go with me, I'm going.”

“Alright. So pick me up as soon as you can and we'll go to the mall. Sound good?”

“Yeah, I'll be there soon. Thanks so much!” Bree hung up and grabbed her bag and keys. She walked to her car and drove to Sara's. When she pulled into the driveway, she beeped to let Sara know she was waiting. Sara ran out a second later and climbed into the passenger's seat.

Bree drove to the mall. When they got there, they walked into DEB'S. They had amazing dresses there. Sara walked around the entire store and grabbed dresses she thought Bree would look good in. When they finally met up, each of them had at least ten dresses. Together, they had two of the same dresses. “Well, I guess I'll go try on these. They're obviously good because we both picked them up.”

She went into the dressing room and tried on both dresses. The first one wasn't so great. It felt bulky and slutty. She took it off and handed it back to Sara. She tried the other dress on. It was perfect. It was a dark blue dress and it looked amazing on her. It was strapless and had a perfect fit around her waist. She walked out and showed it to Sara. “Oh my gosh, Bree! That dress is amazing!”

Bree smiled. She knew she had found the perfect dress. It was on sale, too!

The dance came up sooner than Bree had anticipated. Sara and she had spent the entire day getting ready. Sara helped Bree curl some of her hair and Bree helped her to straighten hers. They both looked amazing when they were done.

Max and Alex both came over before the dance. All the mom's took pictures and Alex's little sister took pictures for him. Alex drove everyone to the dance in his father's car. It was a really nice car.

The entire dance went by very well. Alex and Bree danced and he held her close all night long. He kissed her at all the right moments. When the dance was over, Alex drove Max and Sara to Max's house and then he brought Bree to his. No one was home. His dad was on a weekend trip with Natalie for her gymnastics competition.

Alex grabbed Bree's hand as they walked in the door and led her to his bedroom. She felt so happy with him. She was finally content. He picked her up as they reached the upstairs landing. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him. It was different than ever before. They hadn't tried anything since they told each other that they were in love.

Alex put her on the bed and straddled her. He unzipped her dress and slid it off of her, leaving her in a strapless bra and panties. She unbuttoned his shirt and threw it somewhere in his room. Then came his pants and the other shirt he had on. He lay on top of her and kissed her and she arched her back as his hands explored her bare stomach.

She grabbed at the waist band of his boxers and he smirked at her. She pulled them off and he started to fumble with her bra strap. Once he had conquered that, he pulled off her panties. They were completely with each other now. He looked at her and smiled then pulled her into a deeper kiss. “Are you sure, Bree?” She leaned up and kissed him even deeper, running her hands along his back.

“More than ever.”

The next morning Bree woke up in Alex's arms. She was so happy with him. So happy that everything happened like this. Jamie didn't even cross her mind anymore. That was a closed chapter in her life.

She lay in his arms just thinking about everything. Life was great for her. She was in love with an amazing boy. She had the best best friend in the world. She couldn't be happier. She snuggled into Alex's arms and fell back asleep. She was woken up an hour later by Alex kissing her on the forehead. “I love you, Bree.”

“I love you, Alex.” She smiled and kissed him.

“Are you happy, baby?”

“More than you know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks so much for reading guys :]

so this is the end. hope you enjoyed it.

try my other story maybe?
Gain It All

love you guys <3