My eyes, they despise you for who I am

seven

Denise woke up to an empty bed and her mind started to panic. She was naturally a 'worry wart' so of course she immediately thought the worst. She quickly shot herself up and out of bed and ran into the kitchen where she found a small square piece of paper laying on the island.

Scrawled out in black pen said;

Denise, Don't worry about me. I've just gone to meet up with jack at Burger king. You looked so cute sleeping so I didn't bother to wake you.

-xo love Alex. :)


Denise let out a long sigh of relief and shuffled over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. Her mind was screaming at her for giving in and eating, but she felt accomplished in a way. Kinda like she was moving on with her life. She also felt less dependent on drugs. She knew it would take time, and a lot of effort. But she was willing to do it.

Jack was waiting in the parking lot when Alex arrived at burger king. Stepping out of his car Alex quickly ran over to where Jack was standing.

"Hey man." Jack greeted him with a man hug.

"Hey, I was thinking we could go for a drive. There's an awful lot of people here."

"Alex, I'm fucking starving!" Jack groaned patting his flat stomach.

"We'll go through the drive through fat ass." Alex laughed

"Oh yeah, I'm about as fat as your girlfriend." Jack muttered to himself, just low enough so Alex couldn't hear him.

"What'd you say?" Alex asked curiously.

"I said, lastonetothecarhastodrive!" he roared and took off at a full out sprint towards his car.

Jumping over the side of the mustang convertible Jacks parents had bought him he slid into his seat and buckled up.

"Loser!" He shouted over his shoulder at a very slow Alex who was dragging his feet slowly every time he took a step.

"Yeah, well.. you have to deal with my driving methods then." Alex laughed and opened the door cautiously, making sure not to hit the car they were parked next to.

"fuuuuuuucck." Jack groaned out in annoyance. Alex was always a slow, careful driver. Making sure never to cut anyone off, or run a stop sign. While Jack on the other hand, he was completely careless. Slamming on the breaks in the middle of traffic, just because he dropped a penny by his feet. Jack hated Alex's driving with a passion.

They went through the drive through and Jack ordered his meal and Alex just ordered a medium coke. Aside from the loud noises from the busy streets, the two boys sat in silence, not sure what to say. Finally Alex let out a long breath and began.

"Jack, Did you really sleep with Denise?"

"Uh, well, n-no." Jack lied horribly but Alex seemed to have believe him.

"Okay man, just making sure. So we're all good right? I mean, no hard feelings. I'm still in the band?" Alex laughed and nudged jacks skinny arm with his elbow.

"Yeah, yeah sure." Jack said followed by a nervous laugh.

The boys had just drove around town for a couple of hours and decided it was time to go home. Going back to BK where Alex's car was parked still, Jack hopped into the drivers seat and tore out of the parking lot, not paying attention to Alex who was fumbling with his keys in attempt to unlock his car doors. After a few minutes of trying, he finally got the car open and got in. Slowly backing out of the parking lot he made his way back home to see Denise.
♠ ♠ ♠
GUYS, I'M SORRY YOU HAD TO READ THIS.
this is I think my worst writing ever. ]:
My brain has just been in a big scramble for these past few days, with school starting back up again and well, love life drama. -_- Everything has just been blah.
So, this chapter is blah.
I'm sorry, I really hope I don't lose readers because of this. Just, tough it out with me and it will get better. I promise.
Comments and subscribers would be greatly appreciated. [even though I don't deserve them. haha]

So, I'm sorry. But keep reading loves
,xx