I Need This Place To Get Away From You

My Critical Acclaim

I twisted the knob for the shower to end. I stepped out, careful not to slip on the floor. I wrapped a towel around myself tightly as I glided towards the door.

I pressed my ear to the wood only to hear distance shouts and laughter drifting from the first floor.
Nows my chance. Go now! I hurriedly thought.

I grasped the door knob and twisted it harshly, while ripping it open. I dashed out of the bathroom and practical dove towards the hallway.
Why must you have gotten the last room in the hallway?! I inwardly scolded myself.

Thats when the footsteps bounding up the stairwell was herd, along with snickers from others. My eyes widened as I started to run. But too fast as I felt my feet jolt forward and my back instantly hit the hardwood floor.

"Fuck!" I grumbled as I scrambled to get back up.

"Where you going Frankie-poo?" I herd a familiar voice shout. The footsteps growing closer and faster.

"Can you just leave me alone for once!" I wailed as I finally reached my door. Someone grabbed my shoulders and spun me around.

"Looks as if shes already wet for you bro." I saw Matt snicker as Zacky stood before me with that shit eating smirk on his face.

"Your sick." I spat. And glared at them all as my hand reached back for the door.

Zack's eyes were ripped from my face to my hand clutching my towel for dear life. And as if it was possible. His smirk grew.

All the while everyone was laughing at my sudden look of terror.
His hand thrusted foreword as he yanked the towel from my now exposed form.

I screamed bloody murder and covered my self as I attempted to wrench the towel from his hands. Tears streamed down my face as I bolted for my room, wrong idea since I ran right into it, causing the roars of laughter increase.

I felt a sudden sting on my butt and I spun around to see Matt with tears running down his face and Brian with a satisfied smile.

I burst open my door and slammed it shut with one swift motion. I curled into a ball and sobbed.

I felt the pounds on the door in attempt to open it. I couldn't move or they would intrude. I used my leg to reach for decent clothes scattered on the floor.

While slipping them on I herd a shout and a new set of feet running up the stairs.

All laughter seized and I let out a shaky breath.

This is worse than the last time they scared me. Why do they hate me so. My own brother was laughing at that! What have I done to deserve this?!

A few moments of gathering myself together. I trotted across the room.

I used my chair to block off the door so the handle wouldn't move. And I sighed as I fell back on my bed.

"They are up to something again. Its too quiet." I grumbled to myself. My voice hoarse from my screams.

I snatched my I-pod from its deck and let Green Day sooth me as I drifted off into my own world of wonder.
♠ ♠ ♠
its a rough start. but you will all understand soon enough and this story will become mythical :D
and sorry for crappy spelling my spell check isn't working at the moment. will be edited soon