Mike Fuentes and a Semester Abroad

Pedofuenti

Mike dropped me off at room G4 and told me it was fourth period, since I came to school late. He said he'd find me at lunch, with ten more lines ready. I groaned; this boy was relentless. He hugged me a little too long and bounded away. I walked into the classroom, Chemistry II, and gave my slip to the teacher. He nodded and pointed to an empty lab table, saying my partner would be there in a few minutes if he decided to show up on time.

I abided and went to sit at the table alone. The bell rang and the teacher started lecturing. Thirty seconds later, a short Hispanic boy and a tall, pale boy burst into the room, red-faced and heavy-breathing, sputtering out excuses and apologies. The teacher waved them off, telling them to take their seats.

The pale boy sat behind me, partnered with a nerdy, pasty looking kid with glasses while the other, shorter one, looked from me to the teacher, "There's a girl at my table, Mr. Garner."

Mr. Garner sighed, "Yes, Victor. There are such things." The class broke out in laughter, "She's new here, her names Lacey. Now, go sit down."

The boy named Victor walked towards me guardedly, "Hellooo," he said, eyeing me nervously and slightly twitching, I couldn't help but smirk. Poor little, nervous thing. Mr. Garner huffed from the front of the room and yelled 'Victor Fuentes, sit down now! She doesn't bite!" Victor sat down next to me skeptically and I jokingly bit the air, clenching my jaw together with a snap, making the boy jump and then laugh.

Hold up. Victor Fuentes? Oh damn. I hoped like hell he was not related to the ever "charming" Mike Fuentes I met this morning because there was no way this school was big enough for two candy-ass bastard pedofuenti kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
this ones lame,
comment + subscribe