Mike Fuentes and a Semester Abroad

A Very Masculine Jacket

Sadly, as I looked more and more at Victor's face, he looked more and more like Mike. Great, another Skeezy candy-ass pervert to spend time with. Victor looked at me, "Why are you looking at me like my chest is going to rip open and a monster is going to pop out and eat you?"

Great first impression, I must say. Weird looks and a strange analogy. God, people at this school were just flat out winners.

"Sorry." I said, pushing back my auburn hair, just so it'd fall back in my face again, "Its just, this is going to sound weird- do you have an older brother that goes here?" I asked, slightly awkwardly.

Victor looked at me, "No? I have a younger one, though." Oh, okay. There was no way Victor was older than Mike so I was safe. Victor continued, "His name's Mike. Why do you ask?"

My eyes must have went huge because he laughed, "Oh no. Has Mike gotten to you already? Shit. He's hit on you, hasn’t he? I'm sorry, he's a creepy kid."

All I could do was laugh at Victor's worried tone and priceless expression. I nodded and then busted out, "Dude, you're brother is fucking shameless!"

Victor laughed, "Wow, you're not a shy one, are you?" I shook my head as he continued, "But yeah, I don’t know where he gets it from," He laughed again, his smile was so adorable, "I'm nothing like that. I respect girls." He said, distinguished, in his little chipmunk of a voice. There was a sputtering laugh from behind us. Victor turned around, "Fuck you man! I respect girls, Tony"

The pale kid Victor walked in with kept laughing. "Well sure you do, I mean, you respect 'em so much you wear their clothes!" He cracked, eyeing Vic's very manly striped pink and white sweater.

I looked at Victor myself, focusing on his pink hoodie. "That is a very, uh, masculine jacket you got there, buddy." I said, resting my head on one hand and raising my eyebrow. Tony continued to crack up from behind me, giving me a high five. God, what a broseph.

Victor looked at me, "Screw you both." He looked me once over again, like I just did him and his eyes landed on my men's blue and black plaid over shirt. Fuck him, mine looked good. "You shouldn't be talking, miss-I-wear-men's-clothes-woman."

Lord, that boy was smooth. Only not really. I shrugged, "Its more hardcore than a pink hoodie, mister-I-stole-my-little-sisters-jacket-from-Old Navy-man."

He smiled widely at me, "Guess we complete each other then."
♠ ♠ ♠
oh vic and his manly clothing choices