Mike Fuentes and a Semester Abroad

1970's Porn Star

The first day of school had gone by fast and Jaime was currently walking me from my sixth period back to the office so I could turn in my pink slip. Tony walked out of a classroom close to ours, Vic along side him, and smiled at me sweetly.

Vic looked down at me, "How was your first day, Lace?"

I had a nickname already. I actually felt accepted at a new school for once and it was such a good feeling. I smiled up at him, "It was pretty solid, actually."

"Solid? You sound like a 1970s porn star!" Jaime exclaimed as Mike walked up to our little group.

I raised my eyebrow and nodded at Mike, "No, he sounds like a 1970's porn star…"

Mike furrowed his massive brow at me and shrugged, "So, Lacey, you wanna come back to my house?" I hesitated at his offer, it definitely sounded sketchy. He winked at me and I was about to protest until Vic chimed in.

"Yeah! Come watch our band practice."

My face lit up, I loved music. "You guys are all in a band together?" I inquired.

"Well, we're just now starting a band together. See, the brothers used to be in a band with these two other guys Joe and Mitchell but they were douche bags so they left and now me and Turtle are filling in!" Jaime filled me in.

Tony finished his story for him, "And Jaime and I used to be in a hardcore band but we left so we could jam with the Fuentes bros."

I nodded, taking in all the new information I just had thrown at me. "Alright, I'm down to watch you guys play!"

____________________________________________

I sat on an old, plaid couch in the corner of Vic & Mike's garage. Mike was messing around on the drums while everyone else tuned their instruments. Eventually they all started playing and Vic's voice rang out. Whyyyyyy! Do I talk soooooooo oh. And its your fault…

After a few songs, the boys sat down around me and looked at me expectantly. "Oh. Good job guys!" I said. Jaime laughed. "No, really. You guys are pretty good. I approve."

High fives went around the group. Mike walked over, wiping the sweat from his brow with the bottom of his shirt, showing his nice, flat stomach. My eyes may or may not have lingered on his happy trail a second too long before snapping back into focus on what Vic was rambling about. I nodded, not knowing what he was saying.

"Who's down to go to the beach?" Mike asked, taking a swig of water. My head perked up, I had never been to the West Coast ocean before and I had wanted to go since I had gotten to San Diego. He smirked at me, "Lacey does! Guys?"

The three boys nodded and I smiled excitedly. My face fell, "Wait, I don't have a swim suit." Vic rolled his eyes and said he'd let me borrow a pair of shorts. I complied and we piled into his car, windows rolled down, blasting Sublime, and drove down to the beach.

__________________________________________

I laid out in the sand, stretching my arms over my head with my face to the sun, basking. I was so content. The boys were splashing around in the water but I didn't want to go in just yet. I closed my eyes and began to drift off until I felt something wet and slimy grasp me around my waist and lift me up.

I screeched, which was followed by a chuckle and some laughter from farther away.

Opening my eyes, I saw that I was slung over Mike's shoulder. I tried kicking him but he had a grasp on my legs. I smacked his ass and he tightened his grip on me. I heard him laugh creepily, "Oh girl, I knew you'd come around soon enough."

I smacked him again and told him to put me down. He dropped me in the water.

Screaming obscenities at him and getting crashed on by waves, I managed to bring him under water with me. When we surfaced for air Vic, Jaime (who's wet hair made him look even more like a puppy), and Tony were standing there laughing. I splashed at them and they all splashed back. I was definitely outnumbered.

After a while, it was just Mike and I enjoying the water, the other three boys laying out on the sand. I was relaxed now, trying not to get thrown under any more waves. Mike was treading water almost uncomfortably close to me, his back to the waves. A tall wave was approaching and crashed on us before I could get out a warning.

Under the water, Mike grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. He was like a fish, I swear. When we surfaced he still had his grasp on me, holding me close to his chest.

I looked up at him questioningly and he slowly began closing the gap between our lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been forever! Here you go, this one is nice and long.
PS: I know Tony & Jaime didnt join the band until 2006 but just go with it for the sake of my story.