Living In Something Resembling Hell

The First Date

PRESENT
As I lie there on the cold tile floor, bleeding like crazy, I thought to myself, will I ever make it out of this relationship alive. I couln't move, just sat there doing nothing. Robby let out a cold, hard laugh. He thought it was halarious that I couln't talk. He said that i deserved every last one of those blowsto the stomach and the one to the head you little fucking bitch.
He said that he slept with me out of pity. Robby said "I just felt sorry for you."
FLASHBACK
When we landed in NY we went to go get our luggage. When we got our bags we walked out of the airport abnd "tried" to catch a cab. I was about to take off my shirt to get the attention of a taxi driver. Before I was able to, one pulled up. We got in in and said CIA dorms please. Robby and I found out our dorms weren't so far apart. When we got out of the car he grabbed my bags and we agreed to meet at a coffee shop on Main Street.
When I arrived he caught my attention, and I went to go sit by him. I ordered a mocha latt'e and he ordered a cappacino. As we sipped our coffee we talked about our childhood and growing up. It was fabulous.
He ordered me to get up. He said that I needed to go to the hospital/ say I crashed my car into a tree. Although I knew I should tell the police/ I decided not to (how stupid of me). Robby used to be good, before he started to use drugs and alcohol.
After we got out of the coffee shop he placed his hand on a small part of my back. We walked over to Central Park. We were holding hands when we stopped and he leaned into kiss me. I was hesitent but thought it was okay. After about 5 seconds we walked to school. He asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner tonight and of course I said yes.