Status: Completed.

Long Rides

023

I sat on the sofa with my head rested against Jonathan’s shoulder and his head on mine as we watched a random show on TV. I got bored with it, so I changed my position so I was lying on the sofa and my head was on his lap.

Everyone agreed to not to tell him about my past because I forced them, although they assured me he needs to know – he should know. But I was afraid for his reaction. He could hate me.

And I forgot to tell that earlier today, Jonathan had asked me to be his girlfriend. I was actually still afraid for a boyfriend, but I should ignore the past and move on, even though Ben was still bugging. I liked Jonathan so much anyway, so I accepted.

Jonathan stared down at me and removed some of my hair out of my face, and then began stroking my hair. He bent down and kissed my forehead.

“You really like kissing my forehead,” I giggled.

“That means I respect you,” he grinned.

“But you don’t need to kiss my forehead all the time and forget the other parts.”

“You mean this one?” He bent down once more and planted a kiss on my lips lightly.

I turned my head to the TV as he pulled away to hide my blush. Which was stupid because blushes are on cheeks.

“You can just tell me,” he said.

“Tell you what?”

“What you want.”

“What I want?”

“Stop repeating me and don’t act dumb.”

I said innocently – or at least, tried to, “I’m not.”

“Liar.” He moved closer.

“Um.”

“Hm?”

“Alright,” I sighed and mumbled what I wanted.

“What’s that?”

“…Kiss me.”

He smiled and leaned down. It was forever to have his lips on mine, and he hadn’t kissed me yet! Impatiently, I leaned forward but he pulled his head back, so I didn’t kiss him yet.

“Heeey,” I whined.

“Being impatient is really not good.”

I pouted childishly. “I changed my mind,” I lied and turned my attention back to the TV.

I felt him shrugged as he spoke. “Fine.”

We stayed in silence as we were watching the TV. His hand never left my hair; he kept stroking it. It felt so comfortable that my eyelids were slowly getting heavier, and then I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I felt he kissed my temple before I really drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and looked around. Where am I? I slowly got on my feet and started walking. I didn’t know where I was but I just kept walking. Suddenly everything went black, so I stopped walking. Clueless, I looked around, not knowing what to do. Which was useless by the way, because everything was black.

And then I saw a figure in front of me, but still far away. Curious, I walked to the figure. My walking went faster as I got closer and closer. It was Jonathan.

I suddenly felt my arm hurt so badly, so I stopped while holding it. I looked up, and Jonathan was… glaring? At me?

All of a sudden, my clothes started to rip off while there was pain in my body here and there. I wanted to scream so bad, but nothing came out when I opened my mouth. My throat wasn’t dry but I felt like it was.

Jonathan turned around and started walking away. For the first time, I managed tospeak scream.

“Jonathan!” I screamed, but he kept walking. “Jonathan! Don’t go!” I screamed in pain and panic.

“JONATHAN!” I gasped as I sat up straight.

I looked around breathlessly. The pain was gone, my clothes were back on. I was back in the bus, but where’s Jonathan?

I looked around again in panic. He left me?

And then a very familiar voice startled me. “Hey, what’s wrong?” he walked over me.

“Where were you?”

“I was thirsty so I took a drink?”

“Why did you leave me?”

“I was only from the pantry.”

“Never ever leave me again,” I sobbed and buried my face into his stomach and my arms wrapped tightly around him.

He didn’t do anything, then I felt his arms around me. He patted my back and whispered promisingly, “It’s okay. I won’t leave you. I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
blindfolded, eyes wide opened, staring through me.

i dont really like the dream part :|
what do you think of what will happen next?