Status: Completed.

Long Rides

028

I grabbed a nearest shirt of mine and quickly wore it and ran outside the bus to look for Athe. I ran into Jonathan when I was out of the bus, knocking both of us down to the ground.

“Caleb? You look like a bunch of girls running after you—“

“No time for talking! Ben got your girlfriend!” Without another word spoken, I stood up and continued running, not caring for Jonathan shouting behind me, “Ben? Who’s Ben?!”

As I was running toward the exit of the parking lot where we were at, I passed Alex and Ali.

“Hey Caleb, what’s with the sprint?” Alex questioned after he stopped me by grabbing my upper arm.

“That psycho ex boyfriend got her.”

Alex looked a bit confused.

“ATHE!” I shouted, “Ben got Athe!”

“Holy shit…”

“Alex you come with me! Ali, call the cops!” Before they both said anything, I immediately ran with Alex following behind me.

I then looked for the place where Athe had told me. I glanced back. Jonathan wasn’t following us.

Athe
He. Was. Sick.

Not in a good way; in a psychotic way. He closed the door and locked it and scooted closer to me, while I was already on the edge of the backseat, trapped between the door… and him.

“How are you, sweetie?” he asked as he stroked my cheek.

Oh god…

I didn’t answer and gulped as I tried looking away from his hungry, lustful stare he was giving me.

“Don’t you dare looking away from me!” He held my chin, made me looked into his eyes. I was scared. Scratch that, I was terrified. Caleb, help…

“I just love that green eyes of yours, have I told? And why did you dye your hair blonde? You know I really love you being brunette…” He played with a strand of my hair. “And this green streak? You don’t need it honey.”

I started to shiver in fear as he moved his face closer.

“Aww, why are you shivering?” he cooed next to my ear. “I missed you so much, why don’t you say something?”

“Go away,” I hissed. “You’re crazy. You’re psychotic!”

He slapped me across the face, hard. Man, it stung a lot. He was always good in using his hands for physical ‘lesson’.

“Don’t you dare saying that in front of my face!”

I gulped as I brought my hand on my sore cheek. Ow…

Where the fuck is Caleb?!

He then gazed to my body and licked his lips. We don’t need to ask what’s he had in mind, do we? God I hadn’t even had my clothes off and he was adoring my body! He was sick.

Without any warning (why would he bother of giving one, anyway?) he kissed me lustfully. I immediately pushed him away. Bad decision, may I add. He was now staring at me angrily.

“One day you’re gonna regret for doing it!” he said angrily before pinning my wrists against the car door and kissed me roughly, and forcefully shoved his tongue down my throat.

I was basically crying now. No, I didn’t sob or anything, but I felt the warm liquid lining down my cheeks.

“Aw, don’t cry,” he said, finally pulling away. “You won’t cry anymore, I promise…” He was now sucking and nibbling my neck as his hands practically ripping off my jacket, and then my shirt.

Talk about the hungry beast that hadn’t eaten for years.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOS, yeah someone's gotta rescue me.

i want to know what you think about this chapter, 'cause i hadnt been writing for weeks. well i write occasionally for contests and a few one-shots, but thats that. this my most favorite story i've written so far, although right now i dont update it as often as i did.

big apology for that, loves. and oh this story has reached the 10th star because of YOU! thank you <3