Status: Completed.

Long Rides

029

I was half naked now. He had ripped my jeans off and I didn’t know where it went. I was biting my lip and praying in my mind. Man this was my first time of praying since like,… 2 years ago. I had never been a religious person; I even forgot which religion I was in. Was I Catholic? Or was I Christian? But I was certain that I wasn’t a Buddhist.

I was screaming for help inside my head, seeing Caleb hadn’t come yet. Where was he!?

Ben was kissing and sucking on my neck, leaving hickeys on it. Then, he lowered down onto my chest, and then my stomach, until my lower stomach. I began to sob as more tears running down.

I was closing my eyes the whole time, scared of looking at him. I never really had the courage to look at his eyes.

Then I heard the window being smashed. I opened my eyes and saw my two heroes rescuing me. Alex was the one who broke the window and now he was unlocking the door through the broken window. Once the door was opened, he grabbed Ben’s shirt and dragged him out, slamming him onto the concrete and started punching him.

I curled my body into a ball and hid my face in my palms and cried. I felt someone peered inside the car and scooped me, carrying me out in his arms, bridal style. “Ssh, it’s okay. You’re safe now.” Caleb put me down but I went inside the car again – in enough to sit on the edge of the seat. Again, I curled up into a ball with my knees near my chest.

Caleb was confused, but he started to understand a second later. He took off his hoodie and placed it around my shoulders.

“I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner,” he kissed my forehead. “It took us time to look for this car.” I nodded, hiding my face with my hair.

I was ashamed.

I was embarrassed.

Two of my closest friends saw me like this; like a wreck, like a fragile Barbie doll, like a weak child. I always looked after myself – with bits of protection from my best friends, so I hated it and pretty much made me embarrassed if someone saw me in situations like this. In situations when I couldn’t fight back.

I slid my arms through the sleeve of the hoodie as Caleb was trying to stop the violent actions Alex was giving to Ben.

“Alex – stop! It’s enough!” Caleb managed to pull Alex apart from Ben, but no one could pull away Alex’s vicious and revengeful glare he was giving to his prey as blood was coming out of Ben’s nostrils.

A few moments later, we heard the sirens and the infamous blue-and-white-sedans came surrounding us. Cops were running out of the cars and two of them were practically dragging Ben into one of the cars.

I zipped up Caleb’s hoodie I was wearing as a few cops came to the three of us and asked us a few questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
champagne's for celebrating.

"where the fuck is jonathan?!" yeah, i know. i'm questioning too.