Holding Back Temptation

Yes, The dreaded happened

'Hey Ju,' Mema said as she shifted uncomfortably on her seat.

'Hello, what’s up' I replied.

'I think I sat on something!' Mema moaned getting up, and checking for anything odd-looking on her butt.

'You didn't sit on a pea, did ya...' I said sarcastically.

'You wish! I'd be like The Princess of this shit,' she bragged, and then she did a little twirl ‘I so suit to be one of those Disney Princesses.’

‘What about being the witch, you can be Ursula from the little mermaid’ I exclaimed, then pointed at her hair, forgetting about the scars I had on my wrist ‘You have the same hair color as her.’

‘What the Fuck was that!??’

‘What?’

‘That red stuff on your wr…’

‘Ok, Take a seat everyone, we’re already running late, Chop Chop, so someone review our previous lesson.’ Interrupted Mr. Ian.

I realized what she had seen; I looked at the puzzled figure next to me. Mema shot me a questioning look, and then she ripped a page out of her exercise book. I pretended I hadn’t seen anything and that everything was normal.

A note was shoved in my book, it was obvious I had seen it, so I took it out and opened it. Mema had written ‘Wat da hel did ya do’ on the piece of paper, I shot her a surprised glance, and she mouthed ‘Why did you do that, what’s up.’

‘Mema! Why are you talking, can you not see your fellow classmate here is trying to review the lessons we’ve covered, It will do you some good if you paid attention.’ Shouted Mr. Ian, making me jump.

Mema then looked at me, gave me a dirty and rolled her eye, then sent me another note saying, ‘Ur a freak, and I can’t wait till de skl finds out about Ur dirty little secret.’

I sat in my seat. Terrified. I knew this would happen. All because of my stupid dire carelessness. I didn’t have any friends anymore, accept maybe ‘Ray’ and her gang In yr8, but I was in yr10, and it didn’t seem right hanging around with her.
When the Bell Rang signaling the end of first lesson, I could see everyone staring at me, sending me dirties, and pointing and laughing. I made my way out of the class, and ran out of the building, I was in the playground, I knew I was going to be in a lot of shit, but I didn’t care, I didn’t want to go back and find everyone staring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok..a sort of filler, to show you the shit she's going through...
Thanks for all the readers and suscribers and commenters!
Love ya all!
And...
If you want any names in the story..Tell me...I suk at thinkin of names..
&& Thanks again!