Status: It's coming back :D

This Is Where It Ends

Just when I start to like you

"Mom!" I screamed, running down the hallway sweat drenching my shirt. I swung open her door and ran over to her bed, pulling the sheets off and screamed out when I saw that she wasn't there. I ran over to the bathroom and jimmied the door handle, my Mom screamed out in agony. Shit, how was I supposed to get in there. "Mom can you reach the door handle?" I screamed to the closed door.

"Hayley it hurts!" She screamed.

"I know mom, I'm going to call the ambulance" I ran into the bathroom and dialed 911, they picked up after one ring.

"911 whats your emergency?"

"Yes, my mom is in a lot of pain. She has breast cancer and just had her right breast removed. She needs to get the hospital soon." I said, walking back over to the bathroom door. My mom let out a scream of agony, the lady on the other end had hung up long time ago. I jiggled the door handle again, only to find that it was still locked. My mom crying in pain, screaming for help.

"Mom they'll be there any minute. Can you try to reach the door handle, please!" I cried out. Living near the hospital has it's perks, I heard the sirens of the ambulance. I ran over to the door and opened it.

"HAYLEY!"


I jolted up and wiped my tears away. The darkness in the room sent chills down my spine, all that could be heard was the couple next door arguing. I looked over at the clock and ran a hand through my hair. 6:00 am. My door swung open, the light in the hallway lit up my dark room. "Hayley, baby, what are you doing up?" Mikey asked, sitting down on my bed. He pulled me into a tight hug and rocked me back and forth.

"I had this dream about mom and me. It was more like nightmare but whatever." I said into his shoulder. He ran his hand up and down my back, in hopes that it would sooth me. It worked for the most part but I can't get mom's scream out of my head. "Anyways what are you doing up?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Oh well we have to leave soon, and I need to get you withdrew from school. So I thought I'd wake up a little earlier than normal." I giggled and just pushed him back.

"I haven't been to school since mom's been diagnosed."

"How long ago was that?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.

"Um...seventh grade."

"You haven't been to school since seventh grade! Hayley that's unreasonable, your mom should haven't done that."

"First off, my mom home schooled me. I'm technically a junior in high school, thats a grade higher than I should be. Second off, we've never stayed in a state long enough for me to even think about enrolling into school. It was mom's dream to see the whole world before she passed, but she fell in love with California." I said. Mikey's face went red almost immediately and he apologized immensely.

"Hayley can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Did your mother ever mention me? Or anything about who your father might have been?"

"She never mentioned you because I never asked. I asked when I was six and saw all these kids with a mom and dad, but when she told me what you did I just stopped asking about you. Mikey, I'm just letting you know that I'll never forgive you for doing what you did to my mom. You hurt her really bad, I still saw the pain in her eyes when she heard one of your songs on the radio. She never had a steady boyfriend because she was scared of what might happen if she fell in love again. I'll never let you forget that." I said.

His head hung low and he just shook his head. "I understand Hayley, and just please keep this in your mind. It wasn't my fault that I left your mom, it was your grandparents."

"Dammit just when I was starting to like you, you take the bitch way out and blame my dead grandparents. Leave, get out of my room."

"Hayley I didn't,"

"Get out!" I screamed, shoving him off my bed. He got off the bed eventually and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I threw a pillow at the door and just screamed out in an anger.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?? all i want is just a simple, hey love the story. or hey I hate the story. please just comment.

I'd like to thank the only person who actally comments this story. deathbat.girl.

Thank you for being the only person who actually comments this story, it means a lot.