Status: It's coming back :D

This Is Where It Ends

But this is more than I can handle.

I grabbed a pan out of Gerard's cabinet and placed it on the stove, turning the fire on a low flame. I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed out his butter, milk, and eggs. I set that down and walked over to his spices cabinet and grabbed his vanilla extract and cinnamon. As I cracked the egg on the edge of the pan, I heard someones foot steps behind me. Looking over my shoulder I saw that it was Gerard he was grabbing a coffee cup and pouring himself a cup. He jumped up on the counter and held the cup with both hands. I took a good look at him and just burst out laughing. "Gee, have you have heard of a brush?" I asked, throwing a piece of bread into the pan. He set down the coffee cup and patted his hair down and flashed me a cheesy smile. "All better bro. You want some french toast?" I asked.

"Duh! You make like the best french toast known to man, where the hell did you learn to cook?"

"Nana." I said, flipping the toast over. "Gerard keep an eye on that for me, I'm going to go see if Ali wants any." He saluted me and hopped off the counter and walked over to the pot.

I walked out of the kitchen and made my way into the living room, where Ali was. "Jamia, I know that he didn't even know. It still makes things a lot more completed."

"How? Well how about the fact that he never even bothered to mention any of this to me, he just brought her one day and threw her upon me."
I leaned against the wall, I could feel the tears building up. I let out a shaky sigh and ran a hand through my hair. "J, it's not like that I love him with my whole heart its just I'm not ready to be a mother. I'm only 21!"I wiped away a single tear, my heart was pounding.

"No I can't just tell him how I feel."My knees became shaky, and my breathing was shallow. "Because I already told him that I was okay with it. He just looked so out of it, I mean she's really playing with his emotions right now. She keeps throwing out the fact he left her mom, like that was his fault. Sometimes I just wanna' slap her be like 'look you selfish bitch, he's trying! Stop trying to make his life a living hell!.' Jamia I don't think I can handle seeing him like this." I looked around and saw Gerard's car keys to his jeep, I grabbed them and ran out of the house.

===*===

"MIKEY!" I quickly turned around and saw that it was my dad, he had brought along Alicia. She had tears running down her face, and came running over to me. She threw her arms around my neck, her tears fell against my neck.

"Baby you had me worried, oh I thought something bad happened to you. Don't ever leave like that again, I can't handle that again." She whispered in my ear. She let her lips linger against my cheek, as she grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. "I love you baby."

"Alicia I heard you talking to Jamia, why didn't you just tell me the truth." I asked, taking a step back. Her eyes filled with hurt and she dropped my hand like it had just burned her. She stumbled back and almost fell over a rock that laid behind her. Her eyes never left mine, but they didn't hold the same emotion anymore.

"I...I," She stammered. "Mikey, it's not like I don't love the kid it's just that it's a huge shock! I mean you just found out that my fiance has a 16 year old daughter, I just can't handle that right now." She stumbled back some more and just stared at me. Her eyes glazed over with tears, as the wind began to pick up. Her hair blew in the wind, and stuck to her face as the tears began to fall. Her right hand trembled to her left hand, as she twisted her engagement ring around her left finger. She stared down at it and let out a gut wrenching sob, she turned away from me and ran.

"Ali!" I yelled, she didn't even look back. She ran to the car my dad was sitting at and jumped in it. The door slammed shut and echoed through out the beach, the wind had become almost unbearable. I stared at Alicia has she begged with my dad to drive the car. It was like watching a silent movie, I couldn't hear a word they spoke but I could feel the emotions in the air.

"Alicia!" I screamed as the car backed out of the beach's parking lot. Her head was buried in her knees as I could see her body shake with each sob. I stared for as long as I could before they went out of my sight. My own tears falling down my cheeks, as the crack of thunder over took the sky. Birds flew over my head, as their chirping pierced my ears. A rain drop fell against my hand, and soon a thousand rain drops fell against my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??

I really like this chapter, espiaclly towards the end.