Watch Over Me

Watch Over Me

Name: Angelina Vescas

Looks Like: Selena Gomez

Name: Nick jonas

Summary:

Angelina Vescas was born a neigbor to Nick jonas, they were best friends from birth. they had sleepovers, vacations, and did all sorts of other things together. When Angelina was 6 years old she and her parents were on their way home from dinner with the jonas's. Their car collided with another and she died instantly because she was so young, and her parents later died in the hospital. Of course, Agelina and her parents went to heaven and she took and instant liking to the angels. They basically raised her because she spent so much time with them. when she turned 13 she finally got her wings and became an official angel. She learned everything she could, how to pour out the rain and to make the lightning flash in just the right spot. The entire time she was home in heaven, she never forgot about her best friend Nick, she watched him grow from a small 6 year old boy into a teenager, and always wished that she could've grown up with him, but she wasn't sad, just longing. On her 16th birthday, she was allowed anything she wished for, what did she wish???

The story is first person and starts on the day of just before the car accident. Is anyone interested? let me know!!

Note to the readers:: This is very fictional, the bible says that in heaven there will be humans and that there will be angels but that you cannot become an angel. This is a Fictional story.
  1. Happy Birthday To You
    "I would like you to be his guardian angel..."
  2. Take Me There
    "Guys this is Angel, Angel these are my brothers"
  3. Caught Up In You
    "Like I can't get her out of my head. She's different"
  4. So Close
    "Great. Now I'm seeing things"
  5. It's Just A Sad Picture
    "...Dana this is Angel."
  6. You Cry, But You Don't Tell Anyone
    "...what am I supposed to do?"
  7. I Don't Like Your Girlfriend