A Daydream Spills From My Corked Head

Chapter 1

It was a perfect Saturday morning. I was sound asleep on the couch. It was dead silent in my cute little apartment. Lauren was off doing something, shopping I assume. Lauren is my best friend, we've known each other since we were barely able to talk. She was the type of girl that would get herself into every crazy situation and not bother to get out. She's a chance taker.

The silence was broken by loud footsteps coming from outside the front door. I heard it swing open. The loud sound instantly made my eyes open. There stood Lauren, her face filled with excitement.

"SAM!" she yelled.

She ran over to the couch, forcing me to move. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What?" I questioned, curious.

"YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I JUST GOT!" she screamed. I laughed.

"What did you get, Lauren?" i asked.

Lauren didn't answer my question. Instead she reached into her pocket and pulled out two pieces of paper. It looked like tickets.

Sure enough, they were. Lauren dangled them infront of my face. The print was too small to read, so I snatched them out of her hand. I studied them for a second, then my face dropped.

"Panic at the Disco!! Lauren! How on earth did you get these?!" I said, shocked.

"I'll explain that later. Go get dressed. I'll make you breakfast," she smiled.

I walked into my room and gazed at the mountain of clothes in the middle of my floor. I really needed to clean, but I left the pile for now. I reached into my closet and pulled out a yellow top and purple skinny jeans. Then, I went into the bathroom to change.

As soon as i stepped out into the kitchen, I smelled waffles. My favorite. I took a seat on the bar stool at the counter and watched Lauren cook.

"Hungry?" she said, handing me a plate of waffles.

"Does the sun shine? Of course I'm hungry," I laughed, grabbing the plate and drowning the food in syrup. "Lauren, this is unbelievable. I'm so excited."

"Me too. I can't wait till tonight." she said.

I couldn't wait either. This wasn't happening. I was definetly dreaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
First story. Let me know what you think.

Comments? :D