Status: completed

We Come out at Night

That's why you should of listen to me

Edward's P.O.V.

alice was drawing a picture when i came downstair. i saw the school. she said new kids are coming and they we're kind of like us. they just didn't know about it. she also so that they're both very powerful if you make them mad. the last time she was a new kid it was bella. i knew i was going to pick her up so we better get going.

"edward one of them is going to be in class with you" alice told me.

"ok then i can know what they're thinking" i told her.

"they're both girls edward" she told me.

"well then it should be intersing to hear her thoughts" i told her with a smirk.

we soon arrived at bella's. alice didn't say anything else about the new girls. on the ride to school. i saw a black range rover in the school's parking lot. i knew this had to be the new kids car.

"i never seen that car before" bella said

"must be a new kid" i told her

"i remember when i fisrt came here. i felt like a odd ball" she said

"we know" alice told her.

we all got out of the car and made our way into the school. i saw two new girls. the both smelled good. bella and alice saw the look in my eyes and knew something was wrong. i walked bella to class and me and alice had to talk.

"why do they smell so good?" i asked her.

"they're both temping aren't they?" she asked me.

"yeah they are" i told her.

"what's wrong?" she asked me.

"i can't read their minds. they like blocked me out or something" i told her.

"well told you that they are powerful" alice told me.

"i know" i told her.

we ended our talk and made our way to our classes. i saw one of the new girls enter the class now. it just had to be biology 2. what's wrong with me meeting new kids that smell good in biology? i asked myself.

"take a seat to mr. cullens" the teacher told her.

she sat next to me. she was still keeping me from her thought. she must of known i wasn't human. i just kept thinking and she was smiling. why the hell is she smiling?

"if i was you i'd not think as much" she told me.

"why?" i asked her coldly.

"because i know everything your thinking" she told me quitely.

"well what are you then?" i asked her.

"i don't know. my dad walked out before i could talk and never came back" she told me.

"why are you blocking me from your mind?" i asked her.

"because i smelled something that wasn't human in you and you just said that in your thoughts" she told me.

"so your half vampire?" i asked her.

"i don't know my mom's human and i never met my dad" she said

i saw she was wearing jeans, converse, and a avenged sevenfold shirt. who the fuck is avenged sevenfold? i thought.

"they're a band" she told me.

"can you stay out of my mind?" i asked her.

"maybe if i wasn't in it" she told me.

they bell finally rang and i saw the other new girl. i read her mind. her name was amber and the other one was allie. she was wearing black tripp pants and a skull shirt. i knew this girls we're probly going to be trouble.

we went to lunch. bella and alice wanted to introduce themselves when they saw the girls walk in. every guys minds went crazy now. allie had a smirk and so did amber they both knew what everyone was thinking about them. i saw them get lunch. i mean would they eat? this is something i need to stop thinking about.

they sat in a empty table a few tables down from us. they started thinking which was a good thing for me.

'i wonder if they're is any hot guys in this town?' amber asked in thought

'i don't know well just have to cause some trouble to find out' allie thought

'no trouble mom made us promise' amber told her

"yeah but i need to have fun" allie said out loud now

"we're going to introduce ourselves" alice told me. her and bella went to their table.

"hi i'm bella and this is alice" bella told her.

"i'm amber and this is allie" amber said

"so where are you guys from?" bella asked. alice looked at her and already knew the answer to that question.

"we're from texas" amber said

"that's cool" bella told her.

i saw them eating their lunch. i mean our lunch just stayed there. i knew allie was reading my thoughts now. she just looked at me. i knew she was reading my thoguths now.

both bella and alice came back to our table now. they seemed happy with meeting the new girls.

"what's wrong?" bella asked me.

"she can read my thoughts" i told both bella and alice.

"what?" alice asked.

"which one?" bella asked

"both but allie is the many one. she can block me out of her mind and so can amber" i told them both.

"i told you they we're powerful" alice said

"yeah and they don't know they're half vampire." i told alice.

"we need to tell carlise about this" alice said.

"so we should leave before they get into my head more" i told them both.

the bell soon rang for lunch to be over with. we made our way back to my car and left. they both had a smirk on they're faces. i guess they really do know things they shouldn't know. what's going to happen if they find out what they really our? i need to stop thinking right now
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are well loved