Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Maybe it's just a dream

Allie's P.O.V.

i was walking threw our old house. something that wasn't quite new to me. well i saw michael dead. i also saw my suppose to be father atfer him. he was holding my boyfriend lifeless body. before he killed michael they we're aguruing.

"where are they?" the asshole asked holding something with my scent.

"i'm never going to tell you" michael told him

"you'll regret that" he told him

"i'll do whatever i can to protect her if that means me dying then so be it" michael said loudly.

"i'll take your word for that" he said and went to his neck.

he was a vampire. there was nothing that was keeping him from finding us now. i mean the only person who could get me out of hiding was michael and with his death i'd come home from where ever i was. the prick knew it to with that smirk on his face.

i soon woke up from that nightmare. i wondered maybe this was something in the future. i knew i had to talk to alice about this. i put clothes on and made sure i didn't wake up michael. i went to a room a few doors down.

when i was about to knock she opened the door. i saw bella asleep so i knew it would be best to talk outside of the room. i knew edward was already hearing my thoughts and would know what's going on.

"alice i need you to tell me if you see something?" i asked her

"sure what is it?" she told me.

"i had a really fucked up nightmare where my suppose to be asshole father killed michael. i want to know if you see that going to happen" i told her

she nodded and looked threw the future. she saw the same thing i did. i knew he was going for us.

"allie you can change the future you know that?" she asked me

"how?" i asked her

"you have to keep him here so you can protect him if he leaves then you saw what's going to happen within a week" she told me.

"a week?" i asked her

"yes a week" she told me.

"why does this have to happen now?" i asked.

edward soon came outside with us. he saw the same image as me and alice and wanted to know if everything was ok. i knew one thing mike venom was only going to cause my heart more pain.
_______________________________________________________________________

Edward's P.O.V.

i saw the image both allie and alice saw. i knew her father was coming for them. i mean i knew he was a vampire but killing the human his child loves is something different. i mean if he knows us this might make things worse. i knew carlisle spoke of a mike venom before and well he went to medical school with him. hold on allie's mom is a doctor. that's how they met.

"allie i have a question?" i asked her

"yes that's how they met" she told me

"how who met?" alice asked

"her parents. carlisle might know they're father" i told alice

"his that doctor that last the last name venom?" alice asked in shock.

"yea my mom met him when she was doing a intership" allie said

"wow this is a small world" alice said

"yeah but there is one thing he isn't going to do and that's cause our family more pain" allie said and walked back to her room.

"he is really there to hurt them" alice said

"yeah and i know someone who's going to give him a fight" i told her

"yeah because she knows where her heart is" alice said

"i know" i said

"Are you still jealous of the human?" she asked me.

"maybe" i said

"well she doesn't know you want her as much as you do but this might cause a war" alice said

"another war? i think most of the time bella starts them" i said joking.

"yeah well allie still doesn't know she is our kind" alice said

"we should talk to them both venom's and have carlisle explain everything to thrm" i suggested.

"yeah then they might understand" alice told me.

we walked back into the room and i went back to bella's side. i knew this probly wasn't going to be safe for her. i knew allie was going to be in danger but which one do i choose? i mean i love bella but allie is something different from bella. she takes risk and doesn't get hurt and she's half of what i am. bella isn't i'm scared i'd hurt her. this is going to give me something to think about.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are very well loved