Status: completed

We Come out at Night

I don't care

Allie's P.O.V.

bella kept looking at me. i didn't really care though. i mean i have michael and why do i need her boyfriend? i mean yeah he's a good guy but i'm not that into good guys i'm more into the bad boys. yeah it might sound bad but i don't really care. i mean i've had my heart in the middle of two guys. it seems to be that way once again. now this shit really fucking blows if you asked me.

"what's on your mind?" michael asked me.

"nothing just wonder if your parents would mind me keeping you from them" i told him with a smirk.

"as much as i'd love that they already told me no before i got on the plane" he told me.

"i can call and ask them. i mean i always get my way and they hate that" i reminded him

"yeah but you'll get me soon i promise" he told me

"you can't make promise that you probly can't keep" i told him

"well i know i want to spent the rest of my life with you and only you" he remined me.

'if he only knew' amber thought.

"don't worry we will but why not make it sooner than later" i told him.

"i'm still really thinking about it but then everyones is going to start saying your pregnant and i know you hate to even think of that idea" he reminded me.

"well if that's what i have to tell your parents to keep you then i'd do it" i told him

"i'd love to have a little one running around but later not now i mean we're 18 and you love to party. do you think you could stop drinking for 9 months?" he asked me.

"fuck yeah" i lied

'your fucking lying' amber said

'shut the fuck up he's thinking about it' i told her.

"fine i'll lie to them then but i have to do it in person" he told me.

"dam it" i said

"what's wrong?" he asked me

"i would have to go with you and that stick would not turn into a little plus sign" i reminded him.

"your right they would tell you to do that. maybe we should wait well just a few weeks" he told me.

"a few weeks. i can't wait that long" i told him

"why are you pushing things right now?" he asked me.

"because i know something you don't" i told him

"let's go outside and talk about this" he said.

he grabbed my hand and we went outside where everyone was looking but they couldn't hear anything. i knew i had to tell him it isn't safe but how would i explain it?

"what do you know?" he demanded.

"that my dad is going to texas to find us and he'll hurt whoever gets in his way of us" i told him.

"i don't care about him" he told me

"michael he could kill you and then i have to live with that shit" i told him

"he won't hurt me and i won't let anything happen to you" he told me.

"fine but if anything does happen i'm going to be pissed at you" i told him.

"yeah but we can make up later" he said kissing me.

'so is he going to stay?' edward asked

'nope he wants to die' amber thought.

'he's not going to die i'm going with him' i said to them both.

'are you fucking crazy? he could kill you too' edward thought.

'at leasted i have the one i love next to me' i told him.

'yeah but you can do better' amber said

'can you really stop saying that?' i asked her

'nope because they're is a better guy for you' she said hinting towards edward.

'ok then say who's better than michael?' i told her

'edward' she blurred out.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are very well loved
i decided to update since i just got back from seeing twilight once again. well the firsted time was with my friend amber and this time was with my boyfriend. he liked the movie.