Status: completed

We Come out at Night

You want me to do what?

Edward's P.O.V.

so this was their father? i could tell allie wasn't happy about this. i mean she was telling him off in words i never even heard her say. it was kind of funny though. i mean she didb't say it out loud but amber was laughing at it. i wanted to but held back. i knew he'd tell carlise about this. so far i could tell he doesn't like michael at all.

me and alice left back to the house. theur father decided to come with us. i knew there wasn't going to be much talking on the way home. i started thinking does he drink animal or human blood. maybe we should go hunting tonight.

"edward your going hunting tonight?" alice asked me.

"i'm thinking about it" i told her.

"what do you hunt for?" he asked me.

"well any animal right now" i told him.

"so carlise did find someone who'd drink animal blood with him" he said

"yeah and one of your daughter done it too as a dare" i told him.

"i'm guessing allie did. she's always been more into drinking than anything" he said

"how do you know that?" alice asked him.

"well when she was a baby she'd want more blood so i'd get the blood for her at night but during the day she'd eat other things" he said

"oh does she know that?" i asked him.

"nope i never told her mother" he said

"i guess she kind of knows though" i said.

we soon arrived back at the house. i saw emmett outside he looked like he was going to be going on a hunt. maybe we'd go all together. well the guys at leasted.

"where are you going?" i asked him.

"a hunt. who's this?" he asked me and alice.

"a old friend of carlise. plus he's the venom's father" i told him

"wow what a small world" he said.

"hey maybe you guys should all leave tonight" alice suggested

"yeah i know carlise and jasper wanted to come too" emmet said

"mike are you going to come with us?" i asked him.

"sure let me see carlise firsted" he said

we want inside and rosalie was with esme. alice was dancing around like always. carlise seemed alright with mike being here. i guess it's been years since they're seen each other.

"ready to go?" emmett asked

"yeah we're ready" i said

we made our way with our gear to the grounds. carlise told mike not to go one the wolves side of the land. only if he knew he's older daughter was starting to talk to a werewolf. that would be funny.

"so i can tell you don't like michael for allie" i asked him

"i don't like the kid plus he smells so good. i don't want her with a human" he added.

"why not?" i asked him.

"i want her with some one of our kind. she needs to learn things of their gifts humans can't help them" he said.

"but she loves him" i told him.

"i don't care if she loves him. can you get rid of him for me?" he asked me.

"i don't kill humans" i told him.

"if you don't i will. i see they way you look at her. i'm not that stupid. you want her don't you" he told me.

"i might want her but i'm not going to kill to get her" i reminded him.

we soon stoped our little talk. i agreed to think about it. she was the girl i wanted but i want to make sure firsted. if michael leave then i'd get a chance but i have bella. i hate this feeling right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comment are well loved