Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Hearing his thought

Edward's P.O.V.

i'm very happy alice stop allie from making a mistake she'd not be able to forget. i mean i don't think they we're getting married for the right reasons. i know they only way he'd stay was if they we're married. mike venom wants me to kill him and if i don't then he'd kill him himself. i'm not going to cause allie any tpye of pain. i would never think of hurting her like he wants me to.

"hey amber" michael said.

"michael allie decided not to go threw with this" she told him calmly.

'what? she wanted to and now she doesn't. what the fuck?' he thought.

"what?" he yelled.

"yeah she doesn't think this is the right way now" amber said

"she's fucking with someone else isn't she?" he asked

'i knew it. it has to be another guy' he thought.

"there isn't another guy michael. she just wants to wait until schools out" amber told him.

"i don't care" he said

he was anger. i knew what he was thinking. he wanted allie to either marry him or it's over. how could someone be like that if he loves her. she must know because she just came into the room.

"so if i don't marry you then it's over huh?" she asked him.

"amber leave the room" he demanded and amber left.

"why now? i thought this is what you wanted" he asked

"yeah i thought i did but i guess i'm not ready yet. we really should think about this michael" she told him.

'edward i know your there' allie said

i kept quite and just listen to them fight. i knew this might be the end for them
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are well loved