Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Keep them out of trouble

Edward's P.O.V.

allie walked out firsted then amber did. she blocked her mind so i couldn't see what she was thinking. right now i wonder why don't they like their dad. i mean what did he do to them? i know he left them but what else are they hiding from us? i need to get into their heads.

their mother dr garica walked back into the room when we we're leaving.

"did they leave?" she asked holding her phone.

"yeah almost 5 minutes ago" alice told her.

"i have a question to ask but you can't tell them" she asked us.

"ok go ahead" alice said

"how did they act in school? i mean allie is a trouble maker and so is amber when they say they didn't do anything wrong that makes me think they did, are thinking of trouble to do, or they didn't get they way with things" she said

"they didn't get into trouble they kept to themselves" i told her

"thank god for that" she said.

"how much trouble have they been into at their old school?" bella asked her.

"alot. almost a fight everyday they we're at school. i mean their good kids but they just get anger fast" she said

"short temper?" alice asked with a smile.

"you could say that" she told us.

"well we can try to keep them out of trouble" i suggested. bella gave me a look. it wasn't a good look either. i'm guessing she thinks i'll mess with one of the venom girl but i won't. i don't want to mess me everything i have with her.

"ok that sounds good" she said and left the room.

"so we have to keep them out of trouble?" alice asked.

"yeah i think so" bella said

"come on alice you can see if they're going to do anything wrong" i told her.

"yeah and i see them at home right now cooking dinner. they might burn the house down with that big flame" she suggested.

"ok i guess we're going to have to visit them" i told her.

"are you sure alice?" bella asked her. i could tell bella doesn't want to be near them or something else is wrong.

"yeah i'm sure" alice told bella.

"bella you don't have to go if you don't want it" i told her.

"well i have to go start mt homework and get dinner ready" she told me.

"well we can take you home then check on them" alice told her.

"ok" she said

we got into my car and left the hospital. bella didn't seem to happy with what me and alice are doing. i mean this two are trouble makers and we can keep them out of trouble. maybe i can even get into their thoughts like they get into mine. we soon arrived at bella's house.

"are you sure you don't want to go with us?" i asked her.

"i'm very sure" she said and got out of the car.

"someone isn't happy about this" alice said

"i know" i told her.

"she might think you have a thing for one of the venom's and she is going to get you" alice said

"well i don't like them like that. i just want to know what are they thinking" i told alice.

"yeah and bella is jealous of them right now. you know how much she wants to be like us" alice told me.

"yeah and these don't even know anything about what they are. if they do then they're acting is very good" i told alice.

we soon made our way to the venom's house. i mean we could smell them. we soon arrived and saw two cars in their drive way. their mother's car wasn't their yet. so we could talk about the things we want to.

we made our way to their walk way. amber go the door and we saw smoke coming out from the doorway. allie was already laughing about something. i knew she knew i was here.

"why are you guys here?" amber asked us.

"we came to keep you out of trouble" alice told her.

"well can you cook without burning the house down" amber asked looking at allie.

"no" we both said.

"it's not my fault i wasn't pay attendion. i knew someone was coming" allie said

"i bet" amber told her.

"does your ass want to cook then?" allie asked her.

"well i won't burn the house down" amber said

"maybe you will" allie said and the flame went higher.

"how do you do that?" alice asked her.

"i don't know" allie said

"it'd probly because of our faith" amber said

"what religion?" i asked her.

"we're wiccans" amber said

"how?" alice asked

"well we've always had a sixth senses and we can do stuff and our mom said that's what are dad was" amber said

"so your natural wiccans?" alice asked.

"yeah and that's all we think are dad was" allie said.

she was still keeping me from her thoughts. i mean she has the power to do that. i saw what they we're trying to cook. it was burned.

"maybe we should order pizzas?" allie suggested.

"yeah something you can't burn" amber said

"that's fucked up" allie said

"why do you two cuss some much?" i asked them.

"it's a habit" allie said

"is there any good tattoo shops here?" amber asked.

ok i have no idea why these two aren't asking why we're here. i guess they already know why we're here. i know allie does. they soon ordered pizzas and their mom came home and saw us their. she didn't ask questions. she saw bella wasn't there with us though and left it at that. i touched amber's skin and it was cold. i could only imagen how cold allie is? i mean she seems more cold hearted then her sister. i looked at allie who didn't look happy now. oh no she read my thoughts again
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments make me update faster