Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Goodbye

Edward's P.O.V.

alice saw that allie was going to get hurt. well if we make it there before her father. well the doctor's of the house decided to go for a hunt. alice said the cliff wasn't far from where they are at.

"edward it's going to happen soon. we hae to leave now" alice told me

we left the house and went to where alice saw allie jumping out of the car. before i knew it we got to the spot. i saw her father's face. you go smell fire and amber's scent burning. hold on where's amber? i asked myself.

'i made her hide' allie thought.

'where?' i asked her

'i'm not going to tell' she told me

'i'm fine edward' amber thought.

i saw allie's face she was in pain. it was coming from her leg. i don't think she could walk or at this point not even run from what i can tell.

"how bad does it hurt?" her father asked her gripping her leg.

she let and a scream from pain. i knew at this point he wanted her died.
_______________________________________________________________________

Allie's P.O.V.

that mother fucker. right now i wished i had my leg. i ended up punching him right in the throat and tried to get away. yeah i got up and fell right back down. before i knew it i was threw into a tree.

"so by killing you own blood do you think you should live?" he asked me

"go fuck yourself" i said

i got thrown into any tree. i felt the bleed coming out from my head. i knew i was going to die now. i should be happy because i get to be with michael but i'm not. i think the reason why i was suppose to be here was to meet the cullens.

well i kind of had some feelings for edward now but i couldn't escape from this pain and all was left was to close my eyes and die. what a life i've lived.
_______________________________________________________________________

Edward's P.O.V.

allie was hurt in pain. after a few times of being thrown into a tree i knew she was good as dead. carlisle was holding me back from this fight. he thought amber was dead too. mike left allie. i saw the blood. i heard that her heart sill was beating.

"leave her to her death" he told us. he walked into the wood.

carlisle went to her side to see how much damage had been done. she didn't even look like herself anymore. she looked so lifeless.

"if we give her the venom she might not make it either way" he told me

"carlisle we have to take her some where to save her" alice said

"have you seen her being saved?" i asked

"yeah but not by the venom" she said

i picked allie up in my arms. i saw her memories from her pasted. i saw all the pain she went threw. i guess she was trying to change. i knew we had to get to the place fasted. i didn't want to lose her now. well i knew i couldn't lose her now. i'd do anything to have her by my side right now. i used to be jealous of michael now i'm not. i could have her but firsted we have to save her before i lose her.
♠ ♠ ♠
the sequel's description is up now.
so subcribe and comment to know what you think