Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Jealous or not

Edward's P.O.V.

allie and amber left school early. they said something about getting stuff ready for this weekend and had to tell their mom about their friends coming to stay for a few days. i mean i wonder how they'd act with their friends. amber would probly be the same but allie seemed happy about michael. i guess that's her boyfriend.

"what are you thinking about?" alice asked me.

"how they're going to act when their friends come to town" i told alice

"allie will be happy and amber would be the same" she told me.

"you cheated" i told her

"maybe i did so what? bella really doesn't like allie edward" alice warned me.

"yeah i know and so does allie" i told her

"she heard what bella was thinking about her?" alice asked me.

"every single word and amber likes jacob and jacob i think might have imprinted on amber" i told her.

"she needs to know what danger jacob will bring to her" alice told me.

"yeah and well you need to warn her. bella would be mad at me if i go with you" i told her.

"yeah i know she's mad but maybe once she sees allie with her boyfriend then she'd be a little more at okay with you two talking" alice told me.

"i know. she told you she had a boyfriend?" i asked her

"she's introducing them to us" she told me.

"oh and she said that was her boyfriend?" i asked her

"no he said that he was her boyfriend" she told me "why so many boyfriend questions?" she added.

"i'm just asking" i told her.

"i see you getting jealous of him too edward" she told me.

"i'm not jealous of him" i told her.

"will see tomorrow" she told me and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

we came over to the venom's bella wasn't happy about this but i knew their friends we're there. i saw three figures other than the venom's. we knocked and amber got to the door.

"hey guys come in" amber said.

i saw a guy all on allie. she seemed happy. i did feel a little jealous of that guy that was around her.

"this is lacey, damien and" she was cut off.

"i'm michael allie's boyfriend" he said.

alice looked at me and smile and thought 'told you so'.

'told you so about what?' allie asked

'nothing just drop it' i told her.

'ok i guess' she said and blocked her mind.

"dam it feels like forever since we've seen you guys" lacey told them'

"we fucking know" allie said

"yeah but did you forget about we're deathbat bitches for life?" she asked them.

"fuck no we didn't" they both said and showed their neck. they had a skull with bat wings on their necks.

"is that the only tattoo you have?" bella asked lacey.

"nope. i have a star and butterflt on each wrist and a tribal swirly thing on my lower back" lacey told us.

"isn't that alot?" bella asked her.

"those 4 fucker have way more than me" she told bella.

"we do not" damien said

"yeah you do and those fuckers got new ones" lacey said looking at both venoms ankles.

"so" allie said.

"why didn't you say anything?" she asked them

"it was a suprise" amber told her.

"hey kids" their mom said walking downstairs.

"hi mom miss me?" michael asked

"no i didn't" she told him

"that hurts" he said

"yeah and while your here stay out of trouble" she told all five of them.

"we will" they all said and the same time.

"guess what suprise i got for you?" michael asked.

"avenged tickets in seattle?" allie asked

"how did you know?" he asked

"lucky guess how many tickets" she asked him.

"8" he told her.

"it looks like we're all leaving in a few minutes" allie said

"all?" bella asked

"yeah all you guys could come and see how we act i don't mind" allie said

"that sounds like a great idea" alice said

"so we're going too?" bella asked

"yeah i can ask your dad if you want?" their mom asked

"i'll tell him. when are we coming back?" she asked

"tomorrow" allie said

"ok let me call charlie" she said and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are well loved