I Don't Care if the Necklace Fits! I'd Rather Not be Kidnapped by Immortals!

Chapter Two

I awoke in a very cold room. My head was throbbing and when I opened my eyes. I was in a dark room. It had one window and I wished that it hadn’t. I was on a dusty back-killing cot and there were spiders all over it. I shrieked and kicked them off of me. I looked around the room. The floor was covered in dirt and something brownish crimson. It smelled of sweat and blood in here. There were puddles of who-knows-what all over the place. On the floor I saw more spiders. And also cockroaches. Eww. My entire body was aching. I looked at my arms. They were bound together and had red dots on my wrists. I took another look at the bed. The bugs I thought to be spiders were bed bugs. Ewwwwwww. I had bed bug bites! Gross.
I looked at the shoes I was wearing. My purple high top Chuck Taylor’s. Perfect for roach squashing. I began stomping on the pests. This kept me entertained for a while. Mainly because these bastards weren’t giving up so easy. I swear to god these things were B52 Bombers. I continued my bug killing brigade until I heard a creaky door open
A door? Woah. I didn’t even see it. Dude, I’m oblivious.
“Good, you’re awake.” Said a man’s voice. I tried to remember it, but my mind went blank when I tried to remember anything last night. Ugh. The man saw my wrists.
“Hmmm.” He hummed.
“Hmmm? That’s all you have to say?” I asked.
“Do you know where those bites came from?” he asked.
“Do you know why the fuck I’m here? Or what the fuck even happened last night?” I questioned, raising my voice.
“Someone has a potty mouth.” He said politely.
“Someone needs to tell me what the fuck is going on before I get out of these binds and punch his pretty little face in.” I retorted.
“Someone in such a condition as you and being how small and frail you are shouldn’t be making threats.” He said calmly. His calm reaction to everything I did or said was starting to piss me off.
“You’re really pissing me off. Now Let. Me. Go.” I demanded. An amused grin played on his face. “I swear to God if you don’t stop I will wipe that smirk off your face myself.” I threatened.
“I’d like to see you try,” he stated, still amused. I snorted, deciding that he wasn’t worth my time.
“Fine then. If you’re not going to let me leave by my own free will I’ll stay down here.” I said stubbornly.
“I was going to invite you to a better room if you were good, but I guess not.” He replied. I pondered.
Okay. Deal with him and take the room, or stay here and continue to be a bitch… hmmm this is actually a hard decision.
He looked at me in disbelief as I actually pondered over whether I wanted the nice room or not.
At least he says it’s better. Hmmmm… I can deal with the cockroaches if I have to.Eventually I’m sure I could kill the majority of the bed bugs. Once I kill them this would be…… livable.
“Oh for Christ’s sake, do you want the room or not?” he asked, suddenly impatient.
“No.” I said stubbornly.
“You’re taking the room.” He stated.
“Whatever happened to being good for the room?”
I know. I’m a bitch. :]
He groaned in frustration and all of the sudden, everything began turning purple. You know, like when you stare at a light for too long and look away and see some shape of a weird color blurring your vision? That’s what I was seeing. I tried to shape what everything was, but couldn’t. My head began to throb. Soon the purple took over and I shut my eyes, feeling the pain wash over me and disappear as I fell into unconsciousness.

I was running. I had no idea where. I just had to get away from whatever was chasing me. I reached my hand up and grabbed the pendant of my necklace. It was still there. But it wasn’t my usual silver heart locket that I’d had since I could remember. It was something else… But whatever was following me wanted it. And badly. I let go of the pendant and it burned the bare skin it touched. I glanced down at my hand and it was red where I’d held the pendant. The agony of the burning was horrible, but I had to keep going.
I just had to…
“Victrivia Ambrosine, I swear on your life that if I don’t get that pretty little necklace of yours, your friends will all die.” Said a horrible voice that sent shivers down my spine.
I thought back to Kaylynne and Ray. My two best friends.
“I’m not talking about them…” the mysterious voice called, “I was talking about your vampire lover boys.” It said.


I bolted into a sitting position in this new and unfamiliar bed. I grabbed where the necklace had burned my skin. I grabbed my silver locket. I looked down at it. I tried to open it again. Still, it wouldn’t open. I’ve been trying for my entire life. Never could I open it. This was definitely my locket. Good, it was the silver heart locket. Not the evil burning necklace…The burn was so real. The voice, oh that voice! It was so… terrifying. I shivered once more at the memory of the dream and then finally came to realization that I was being watched. I turned to a face that looked familiar but I couldn’t place my finger as to who it was.
“And you would be…?” I asked waiting for an answer. His face seemed a bit surprised that I wasn’t in shock that he’d been watching me. After my day, I had no idea who anybody was. I could’ve cared less.
“I’m Kavan. You don’t remember me, sweet?” he questioned.
“Last I checked, I go by Triv. And, no, I don’t remember you. Sorry. Guys aren’t the most important part of my life. Can you please explain to me how I know you?” I said bitterly. He raised an eyebrow
“We met at a party a couple weeks ago.” He answered.
Hmmm… I swear I only blacked out two nights ago. But now it’s a couple weeks? Damn. Well it’s good to know I was out having a life. Now to figure out where I am…?
“You’re somewhere. And you’ve been out for… over a week. So there’s your answer.” He stated.
“Had I said that out loud?” I asked.
“Hmm?”
“I said did I say that out loud.”
“Oh, yes darling.”
“Triv.”
“Sure.”
“Where am I?”
“somewhere.”
“seriously.”
“serious.”
“where the fuck am I?”
“a place.”
“You’re annoying.”
“you’re amusing.”
“I don’t like you.”
“You did at the party.”
“I was drunk”
“But you still think I’m cute.”
“….how in the wor-”
“HAH! You just admitted it!”
“Wha- erm, no I didn’t.”
“Yes you did. You were going to say ‘how in the world did you know that?’”
“You have no proof.”
“You said it!”
“Liar.”
“Your ass is on fire.”
“You’re a perv!”
“I didn’t mean it like that!”
“Psh, sure.”
I grinned. This was fun.
“you’re sick”
“I feel fine.”
He rolled his eyes and left the room, seeing as this argument was going nowhere.
Well that was fun while it lasted.
I opened the door that he had exited and saw a man standing in the doorway.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAH!” I screamed in surprise and slammed the door in his face.
The door opened back up and I blushed. Whoops.
“That wasn’t very nice.” He said.
“You scared me.” I shrugged.
“I can see that.” He replied.
He looked at me, amused and watched as I played with my nails. It was kind of creepy. I looked up at him, as he stared and watched my every move. Not ashamed that I’d caught him or anything.
Creeper.
“I am not.”
“I didn’t say that out loud! What the fuck!”
“What? OH, erm, yes you did.”
“No.”
“Yeah you did!”
“No, I know for a fact that I didn’t s-” I was cut off as his lips came crashing down on mine. At first the kiss was forceful but then it became soft and passionate. Within moments of bliss I was in, I’d completely forgotten about our little argument. A few more moments passed as we kissed and then it was over as quickly as it had started.
Damn. And that was all I could think.
“I’m Ari.” He said.
“V-Vict-triv-via. C-call me T-triv.” I stumbled over my words, still star stricken by the kiss.
“Okay, T-triv.” He mocked, grinning. He winked and me and left the room.
Damn. I thought again.
About ten minutes after my star stricken daze, I came out of it and decided to take a good look around for the first time. I looked at the bed. It had a black metal headboard. The comforter was a bright red and the sheets were black satin. There were two black pillows and a bunch of little red ones tossed all over the bed. The dress of the bed was red. I loved it.
The carpet in the room was white. The walls were red, too. On the far side of the room, I saw a window, and right next to it a dresser. It was short and one end was close to the window as the other one was at the corner of the room. The dresser was black, entirely. There was a large mirror leaned against the wall sitting on the dresser. I decided to look inside the drawers. The first drawer was full of boxers and condoms.
I looked at the bed again examining the comforter and sheets. The sheets both looked and smelled like they’d been washed recently. The comforter was harder to tell. I walked back over to the bed, not bothering to shut the drawer. I grabbed the corner and took a whiff of the scent. It smelled of lilac vanilla. Good.
I glanced back over to the dresser and made my way back over to it. I shut the drawer and opened the second one. It was full of formal dresses and tuxedos. I noted where those were just in case I would need to use something new to wear once I got out of the shower. I closed that drawer, not interested. That is, if I couldn’t escape later. I crouched down onto my knees and I opened the third drawer. In here I found girl clothes. Oh, thank-you, God! I really didn’t want to be wearing a formal dress every damn day. There were two more drawers. I opened the next one and found my purse! I rifled through it trying to find my phone. It wasn’t there. I reached into my bra, checking to see… damn. I pulled out the keys to Kay’s car and tried remembering putting them there… Suddenly the door opened.
I didn’t even bother looking over. I tossed the keys into the purse and I just threw my purse back in the drawer, hoping the person at the door didn’t see me with it. I continued rifling through the drawer and heard someone clear their throat. I looked over to the door and saw legs blocking my view. I repelled back a good three feet and fell on my ass. It hurt but I hardly noticed in the shock. The owner of these legs had scared the ever living out of me.
“Holy shit!” I exclaimed.
“Do you mind explaining why you’re in my room?” a deep voice asked.
I looked up at the owner of the legs. He had shaggy black hair and piercing violet eyes.
Violet? That’s not normal.
There was a scar that went down right through his eye that looked much like a lightning bolt. He had a clenched jaw and his violet eyes were piercing into mine. I felt a twinge of self consciousness as I began to compare myself to him. All together, if I’d been drunk right now I’d totally be all over him.
Probably saying something like ‘You’re about to find out’ and getting real close.
I noticed his eyes went from their piercing state to shock and then back to glaring daggers at me. If looks could kill…
“Are you going to answer me?” he asked. I realized that I’d never answered him.
“You’re not the only one who’d like to know,” I stated, glaring back, equally as cold.
“Damnit, Kavan.” He muttered quietly and stormed out of the room.
Well he takes a 4.0 on me weird shit-o-meter.
I looked back at the drawer and smirked as I saw my purse still in the drawer. Either he knew it was there and didn’t care or he didn’t. Either way I still had my purse and that was all I really cared about right now.
No, wait. That was a lie. I did care. I wanted to go back home. Now. I realized that I no longer cared for the drawers and stormed out of the door where that violet-eyed boy had just exited. I looked around, figuring that I was on a second floor and trying to find stairs. I was right and made my way down them. I began running down them hearing them creak under me. Damn. Dead give away. Any normal person would have frozen on the steps, waiting to see if anybody would come and then walk down the rest of them quietly. If these guys had heard my first one, I was screwed anyway. I reached the last steps and searched the hallway for a front door.
I found what I was looking for and bolted out the door. I heard yelling from behind me as I didn’t bother shutting the door behind me and continued running. I had no fucking clue as to where I was but I really didn’t care. I’d find a bar, hide out there and wait a good while until I knew the coast was clear. Then I’d go out and find a pay phone. Damn. Wait. I didn’t have any change. Whatever. I’d ask the bartender for a cell phone. If they didn’t have one, somebody there was bound to.
My thoughts were put to a stop as I ran right into somebody very warm. The moment I glanced up at them, the purple color came back and I passed out… again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am sitting here at like four in the morning. and I'm listening to Dane Cook. If Monte Money hadn't already taken the spot of being my hero, Dane Cook would be my hero. "Molly, if you could be a super hero, which one would you be?"
"Dane Cook."
so true.
but Monte Money Jr. is my hero. so, yeah.
I named my nano chromatic after him.
Monte III. :D
okayyy so here's chapter two. I decided to update again, cause, well, I'm on chapter ten on my quizilla. I'm too lazy to update all the way to chapter ten though, so you can just live with this or go dig for my quizilla lol.