Stay Awake

Five.

The movie began. I can’t wait to see The Cullens. “Ah! Jacob! Go away! I want The Cullens!” I grumbled.

“They’ll appear soon! Be quiet.” Zac shushed me.

“But I want to see them now!” My voice cracked an octave.

“Can you please be quiet? We’re trying to watch the movie!” complained someone from my back. I ignored him. And he threw popcorn to me.

“What? You disturbed me!”

“But you…” his friend shushed him and he stopped.

And finally, Bella went to Forks High School. She was walking to school and met her new friend.

“Look! Look! Bella went to the canteen!” I said to Hanna, feeling excited. No longer a few minutes, I screamed.

“Hey, Hayley! Calm down.” Hanna murmured.

“But… But… THE CULLENS!” I shouted with the others. When Jasper appeared with Alice twirling gracefully, I shouted his name.

“Don’t shout Hayley! You’re in a cinema!” Said Zac and I pushed him.

“Ah I like Edward!” Hanna joined me and she sang again. Suddenly, all the audiences shushed us again.

A girl in front of us looked at us and said, “We want to watch the movie. Can you please keep your voices low?” I was shocked but I didn't want to answer that girl. I can’t keep my eyes away from The Cullens. Well, actually Jasper.

“Hey wait, I thought you liked Edward?” Hanna said quietly, so people won’t shush us again.

“Look! Shiny Edward!” I giggled.

“The effects are kinda cheap.” Said Hanna and giggled too.

“Ah! It was wonderful! Why did you laugh? He looked really hot!” Complained the girl beside me.

“Oh whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

Hanna can’t stand looking at the kissing scene. She was jealous of Bella. So she covered her eyes but left a little hole so she could see the scene a bit.

Hanna can’t stand it, but Zac concentrated watching the kissing scene. It was funny looking at him being horny like that. I poked his shoulder to bother him.

“Shush!” he said and put his finger on my lips. I bit it.

”Why the hell did you do that?” he asked me but his eyes were still glued to the screen.

I only giggled. Instead of watching the movie, I watched horny Zac.

My favorite part of the movie is the baseball scene. I mean, who doesn’t love the baseball scene? They all looked really… ‘Beautiful’.

I sang along to the intro of Supermassive Black Hole. I always get excited when it comes to the baseball scene. One of the reasons is because Jasper talked hotly.

“Oh. My. Jasper.” I said, with my mouth hanging open when Jasper hit the ball.

”Oh I think we can handle that!” said Jasper. I squealed when he said that. How can I say, he is really hot!

When I always squeal when I saw Jasper, Hanna squeals if she sees Edward.

“I’m absolutely unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Edward.” Hanna whispered and I shushed her.

My mouth came closer to Zac’s ear and whispered, “Well if she’s Edward, then I’m unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Jasper.”

Zac gave me the ‘talk to the hand’ pose thing. Without doing anything, I watched the movie again.

I covered my eyes throughout the last fighting scene. I can’t stand looking at Bella’s blood, and when James cracked her foot. Ouch.
I really enjoyed the movie this time. It was fun. And I like Flightless Bird, American Mouth.

Before I knew it, the movie was over and the lights turned on. I covered my head with my sweater because I don't want people to see my red hair and began screaming and stuff.

When Hanna stood, I grabbed her hand until she fell back to her seat.

“What?”

“Don’t go now, let’s go after everyone left.”

“Oh, right.”

We sat silently on our seats. Hanna and Zac understood what I meant.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter, it's kind of boring.
But what do you think? Comments =D

Sorry I took a long time to update, I was too lazy :P