Stay Awake

Six.

“Everyone’s gone now, can we leave?” asked Zac to us.

“Okay let’s go.” I replied and stood up to leave the studio.

“So now what should we do?” said Hanna.

“Why don’t we just go home? I’m tired.” I yawned. I was really tired.

“I’ll drive you guys home then.” Responded Zac.

We then walked to Zac’s car without even continuing the conversation. Everyone already looked tired. Especially Hanna, she looked like a zombie.

I stepped in to Zac’s car first, with Zac and Hanna following. We didn’t even talk for a bit at Zac’s car, everybody was quiet. The only conversation we had in the car was when we arrived at home.

“Thanks again, Zac.” I said to him, feeling sorry because he already drove me everywhere just like he was my personal driver.

“Yeah thanks Zac.” Said Hanna to Zac.

“No probs.”

Hanna and I slammed the door and waved at Zac as he drove away from our house.

As we walked inside, I almost tripped and I held Hanna’s hand so I won’t fall. Her hand felt like fire.

“God, Hanna, your hand’s flaming,” I said, letting go of her hand.

“I don’t know, I feel… weak.”

“Go get some sleep, you really need one.”

She walked away from me, and I guess she went to her room.

I, too, felt tired. I remember that I bought a Spongebob DVD and I forgot where I put it because I didn’t use the plastic bag. So I wanted to check Hanna’s bag to see if my DVD’s there or not. But before going to Hanna’s room, I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of cold chocolate milk.

After pouring the milk, I straightly went to Hanna’s room. I opened her door carefully; afraid to wake her up if she was already asleep. When I peeked through the door, she woke up.

“Hayles?”

“Yeah, Han, I was just checking my DVD if it’s in your bag or not.”

“Don’t worry, it’s in there somewhere.”

Then she covered her head with a blanket. She sounded really tired, so I decided to check her bag tomorrow.

I walked straight to my bedroom and just sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this isn't the best update i've done.
sorry i haven't updated for ages :| i lost my spirit in writing.
i promise i'll update the other chapter tomorrow.
please leave comments :(

comments make me update!