Status: last chapter has been posted; xoxo

Battling the Loss You Live For.

Reunited.

He stood up from his chair, abandoning his cigarette in the ashtray. I heard the door swing closed, and I knew that Charley, Katie and Sydney had gone out of the room. I looked up from the floor at Frank, my eyes wide. His amazing eyes sparkled, excited and cute, his mouth turned up into a grin. I noticed how thin and sallow he looked – like he hadn’t eaten in days. His eyes darted around my face, scrutinising me.
“Sazzy…” he muttered, his voice suddenly coarse. Immediately, his hands were placed on my cheeks. I closed my eyes, his touch gentle and comforting. Oh, how I missed all of this.
“I’ve missed you so much,” I whispered, my eyes snapping open. A thought had occurred to me.
What the hell was he doing here?!
He seemed to notice.
“Don’t… kill me?” he said, more of an asking, his hands dropping to his sides. Instead, I practically dived on him, wrapping my arms around his neck, tears springing to my eyes. And I sobbed into him.
“Y-You prick! I’m g-gonna kill you!”
I felt his body shake slightly, and I didn’t know if he was crying or laughing. Both, maybe? He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.
“I- fucking-love-you-so-fucking-much,” he said, in between kisses. I just cried, tightening my grip on him. He pulled my head up, looking me in the eyes, a hidden emotion behind his incredible eyes. He leant forward, resting his forehead on mine.
“I love you,” I murmured, my eyelids fluttering closed. His lips caught mine, and a hole that was forming inside me that had been created in his absence felt like… it was getting filled again. I didn’t feel so hollow anymore.
The innocent kiss turned into making out, and I ended up pushed up against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist.
“F-Frank,” I moaned in between multiple kisses. He carried on, caught up in the moment.
“Frank… no - listen to - me,” I pulled on the back of his hair, pecking him quickly on the lips.
“What the hell is going on?” I asked, as I detangled my legs from him. He kept his arms around me.
“Well… I’m back?” he tried, an adorable look on his face. I smiled.
“For… Permanent?” I asked, running my fingers through his hair. I missed doing that so much.
He looked down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’ve been on a huge writing roll, both coursework and my stories. =D
Comments? I swear I haven’t been getting enough =)
I’ve had a snow day yesterday, and today. But, I had to go to the airport yesterday because my mother has left me for about five weeks! =(
But oh well.
England has had the heaviest snow-fall in eighteen years yesterday. It fucking rocks.