Status: last chapter has been posted; xoxo

Battling the Loss You Live For.

I Hated This.

The next day, we were all un-packed, and settling into the new life we’d started. I was glad my closest friends were with me - it didn’t make me feel so alone, and I knew they were there if I needed them, and likewise with them. Although, Charley was a little pissed off that he was the only guy there, and ‘us girls’ kept stealing the bathroom for hours at a time. We complained that he was no different.

I trudged downstairs in a pair of faded black skinnies and a white Black Flag top, dying for some food. Sydney and Katie were still upstairs changing, and Charley was in the living room, watching some crappy morning television.
Walking into the kitchen, I opened up the cupboard where the coffee was usually kept, finding the whole cupboard empty. Confused, I opened and banged all the cupboards shut, seeing them all empty.
We haven’t been shopping!
“Charley!” I yelled, after finding out there was nothing in the fridge, either.
“Yeah?” he called. I could smell cigarette smoke. What a bitch.
“We have no food! And buy your own cigarettes!” I heard him chuckle at my outburst, and the television switching off.
“Shall we go shopping, then?” he asked, appearing in the doorway of the kitchen, leaning against the frame.
“Yeah. And you could buy your own fucking cigarettes,” I grumbled, walking back upstairs to grab a jacket.
I slipped on my grey button-down jacket, grabbing a pair of old converse and lacing them up quickly.
“Katie! Sydney!” I cried from my bed, bending down over my shoes. I heard a murmur, and saw their door swing open from the corner of my eye. Sydney emerged from the room, wearing a plain pastel green tee, and white skinnies, along with light green Ked shoes. She had on a white hoodie, not bothering to zip it closed.
Behind her, Katie wore a Misfits’ top, with red skinnies and black converses, along with black legwarmers. She was wrapping a red scarf around her, trying to pull on a black hoodie at the same time. It was quite funny.
“We’re going shopping. Coming?” I asked, standing up and grabbing my keys and my phone from the night stand.
“Yeah, okay,” Sydney replied, running down the stairs quickly. Katie followed, still trying to zip up the hoodie. I closed my bedroom door behind me, following them.
“How are we getting there?” Katie asked smartly. She was really the only one that was slightly sensible.
“Walk to Somerfield…?” Sydney suggested. It wasn’t a bad idea, Somerfield was only about ten or fifteen minutes walk, but with all the shopping we would have, we couldn’t walk all the way back with it.
“Well… I could go borrow my Mum’s car and we could go to Asda,” Charley explained.
“You can drive…?” I asked, a little shocked.
“Well, yeah… Fra- Err… I got taught,” Charley stammered.
I felt my heart plummet at the mention of his name. Everyone noticed my features change and drop, and all rushed around me, hugging me into a group hug. I felt my eyes sting and water, and I sniffed.
I hated this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is quite short, there’ll be an equally short one on Friday… unless I can come up with one tomorrow, which I doubt. So, yeah.
Sorry about that.
If you guys are into my writing and shit, I’m starting up a new story soon, called Collide To The Sound Of Our Heartbeat. It’s a little different from anything else I’ve written, and I’m really getting into it. Will be starting soon, hopefully, and I will stick to this one, because I’ve done it myself and have the plans and things =)
Thanks for everything you guysss. xo