Status: last chapter has been posted; xoxo

Battling the Loss You Live For.

Dead!

Today was gonna be pretty busy.
I had a lecture at 12, so I was back at home by 2, just in time for the Shaun, Hambone, Tim and Neil, who were going to be coming over at 2:30 for practise.

I unlocked the front door, just as it started to rain. Kicking off my shoes, I walked into the living room to see Sazzy, Gee, and Sophii with some weird home show on TV, Sazzy’s head on Gee’s lap. They were talking in hushed whispers, not noticing me. I looked over at Sazzy properly, seeing her face wet and slightly pink, making my heart jolt and my stomach churn.
“Sazzy? What’s wrong?” I said, rushing over to her and kneeling on the edge of the sofa.
“Frank, I think… we-come with me,” Sophii mumbled, tugging at my arm. I looked up at her, confused. Her eyes pleaded with me, scrunched up slightly.
“C’mon…” she whispered, tugging again. I looked over at Sazzy, who was rubbing her eyes, as Gerard stroked her hair. Sophii’s hand was still on my arm.
Sazzy moved her hands off her face, her eyes fixed on the ceiling.
“I need him, Sophii,” she whispered, her bottom lip trembling. Sophii’s hand fell from my arm.
“Don’t do this to me.”
She turned her head to face me, her tears still streaking down from her eyes. She sat up properly, lifting her head off Gerard’s lap and leaning back onto the sofa.
“Sophii…” Gerard mumbled, standing up and pulling her up, then walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.
“I-I got a phone call today,” she mumbled, and I laced my fingers with hers, still kneeled on the floor.
“From England…”
“Yes…” I said, squeezing her hand and urging her on.
“It w-was Shine,” she explained, a few more tears trickling down her cheek.
“Sazzy…”
“She’s dead. My Mum’s dead.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Depending on the amount of time I have and the comments I get, I’ll either update again on Sunday or Monday, seeing as this is quite short (:
Title credit – Dead!; My Chemical Romance.