Status: last chapter has been posted; xoxo

Battling the Loss You Live For.

The End.

Wednesday 21st March, 2007
“Thank you, Brighton!”
The lights around the stadium blacked out, leaving everyone in complete darkness, and I felt the familiar feel of his sweaty arms wrapping around me, his hot lips pressing against mine for a few seconds.
“It’s weird being back here.”
“I know,” I mumbled back, my forehead resting against his, “you smell.”
He chuckled softly, kissing me again, only pulling away when Marilyn and Dymian bounded up to him, wrapping their arms around his legs.
“Daddy, you were so great!” Marilyn gushed, as Frank bent down, picking up the just-turned five year olds into his almost-fully tattooed arms.
“Did you both like the show, then?” he said, grinning at them both, resting on either hip.
“You were everywhere, Dad!” Dymian said, proud. They loved seeing their Dad and Uncles play live.
“Sazzy!” Gerard called, walking over and wrapping an arm around me, “we got to go, quick.”
He lead me out and through the corridors full of wires and electronics and into a bright room with sofas, a mini fridge and water coolers, gesturing for me to sit as Frank walked in, the kids still balanced on his hips, along with Bob.

Because of a few incidents involving Matt, the guys asked him to leave the band. He was a mess when he left, and no one ever saw him again.
He had literally pulled apart his life himself, including Nyona. Actually, it was a confrontation that involved Gerard and Mikey about the way he had been treating Nyona that had forced everyone – including the band manager, Brian – to ask Matt to leave.
It was then that the band had acquired the one of the most talented men I have ever met, along with the most understanding, caring, and considerate guy ever to be the new drummer of My Chemical Romance.
Though, he wasn’t playing drums for some of this tour, as he fucked up his wrist just before we flew to the UK, and can’t play for the UK leg of the tour or he’ll ‘never play again’ as the doctor put it. So he’s staying with us, but a friend, Pete, is filling in for him. Bob helps out with all the pyrotechnics and sound techs, though, seeing as he’s had previous experience. He used to be the sound guy for The Used.

“Where are Cortez and Ray?” I asked, as Gerard slumped on the sofa, drowning himself in the bottle of water clasped in his hand.
“Shower, there are two of them here, so we have to take turns,” he said, as Bob pulled out a Red Bull, and two orange juice bottles, passing them to the children as Frank let them on the ground.
Cortez was the bass technician that was currently filling in for Mikey.
Sophii and Mikey got married on the 7th March, after the show in Las Vegas. After that, he took a break with Sophii, sort of like a honeymoon to spend time together properly.
Frank also proposed, believe it or not. We got married on the 5th February, 2007, just before the Black Parade World Tour started. He got tattoos to commemorate both our engagement date and wedding day. I loved them both, but the wedding one was just amazing. It was a ribbon or a banner, with the words ‘Jinx Removing’ and the wedding date, along with a pair of scissors, cutting the ribbon. The Jinx Removing stood for the jinx of having relationship tattoos, and was taken from the song of the same name by Jawbreaker.

“And Nyona?” I asked, turning my head to Gee.
Nyona and Gerard were seeing each other now. I couldn’t believe that I couldn’t see it before, but Frank told me that he had liked her since the day they met. I kind of remember him looking at her a lot during the days I’d moved to Jersey and when I was pregnant, but I never thought anything like that. But it was great.
“She’s probably still there. They have to sort out the gear as soon as the set is over today, because of some safety rule they have here.”
Sophii and Nyona were the stage techs for MCR. It was their dream to be stage techs, part of the band, but behind the scenes. I was happy for them that they had such amazing jobs, ones that they could see their significant others and friends all the time, and work with them.

Because the kids were growing up, going to school and stuff, Frank and I kind of had a lot of free time. I mean, I did, Frank not so much, with the band and all.
But ideas have been running in our heads, and about two years ago was the birth of our record label/publishing group/clothing line, Skeleton Crew. It was still kind of starting up, and we just had ideas, a shirt or two, traces of things, a band or two willing to be part of the S//C family. But it was progressing; we were kept extremely occupied now, and the website complete with the forum was in full swing. Frank even got a tattoo of the logo behind his left ear when we started it out. Eddie, a friend who was also trying to start out a band, Leathermouth (that we wanted to sign), is helping us out with S//C, too.
Frank had even come up with bones or organs that we would or do represent. He was the cerebellum, which makes stuff happen, I was the dendrite, which I don’t really get, but I think it means forming Frank’s ideas into actual things, and Eddie was the medulla oblongata, which I suppose, in our context means that he promotes.
It just… kind of felt that everything was the way it was meant to be now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been debating whether or not to post this chapter up as the end, but… the last one didn’t seem like an ending.But neither does this, really.
I want to thank you guys, so much for sticking with this. This was my first story, and I really didn’t expect to get to ten stars with ‘Smiles…’ or seven stars with this one, but this has been the best thing ever. I will miss writing for this so much, and I want to thank everyone and anyone who’s just glanced over at this, and the special few: Ani, Sydney, Nyona, Sophii and Heidur, especially for commenting almost every chapter since way back.
I love all you guys.
xoxo