My Dream Trip With Green Day

Loner ways

"Me too I love the chorus" I said. "Mike this is a rare moment when you talked why are you so quiet?" I asked.

"Well unlike these knuckle heads I try to be normal but then I'm always pulled back into my odd loner ways." replied Mike.

"Oh cool I like your tattoo of the Screeching Weasal" I said to him.

"Thanks I used to play with them ya know!" Mike said.

"Yep I know a lot about you guys" I stated.

"Really?!" Tre' said

"Well I know [some] of the stuff about you." I said "You guys rock harder than any band I've ever heard before" I said. "Ask me any question about you guys I bet I can answer it!"

"Umm ok Billie ya got a question for her?" asked Tre.

"Yeah, I do What was Mike and Tre' for Halloween in 2004?" asked Billie.

"Come on that one's easy. Tre' was Benji Madden from Good Charlotte and Mike was 'Count Mikeula,'" I said.

[Mike whispers to Billie] "Dude she's really good and not so up in our face like our normal fans!"

[Billie whispers to mike back] "I know it's kinda freaking me out."

"So what kind of bands do you guys like?" I asked.

"Umm I like the Explosion, My Chemical Romance, Jimmy Eats world, I like Simple Plan." said Billie.

"Well see Billie and I like a lot of the same bands so we would be the same but I like Black Sabbath." said Mike.

"Same" said Tre'.

We got a knock on the door.

"5 minutes till we leave for the next show you guys" said Steve.

"See ya I'm gonna change in MY room" I said as I laughed and left the room.

-hmm what Green Day Shirt to where my Kerplunk one or Nimrod one hmmm I know I'll wear my American Idiot one with the fire crackers on it.-
I thought to my self.

"Hi guys" I said.

They turned around.

"Explosively awesome shirt Kayte" said Tre'.

"That's my favorite shirt that was made" said Billie.

"Mine too" I replied I hate it when I have to wash it cause I love the shirt so much...but I do clean it" I said quickly.

"Hi Sweetheart" said Adrienne. "I sent the kids home with their friends last night."

"Good I didn't want them to 'pass out' from drunkness" he joked looking straight at me.

Adrienne was wearing a white tank top with a black jean jacket and black bell-bottoms and black combat boots with the same laces I had on my shoes.

"Hey Mrs. Armstrong? Mrs. Nesser?" I started to say.

"Please sweetheart call me Adie" she said.

"Ok" I said. "Adie we have the same shoe laces!"

She looked down at her laces and then at mine.