My Dream Trip With Green Day

haha yeah right like this would happen....I can dr

The Frustorator -Bored in the USA- was the Album.

"Oh my God" I said "I love the Frustorators"

Mike, Bille, Tre, and even Adie seemed surprised that I new who was playing.

"I love East Bay Urden Bay" I said " That song is awesome"

So we were driving along Gilman street when we stopped. I looked out the window and saw it 924 Gilman Street Home of the Punks.

"Who else is playing?" aske Tre'

"Oh I think Pansy Division and the chain thumping one eyed weasals" replied Mike

"Billie i'm gonna take Kayte inside while you guys set up kay?" said Adie

"Ok sugar" said Billie "we'll find you guys before we go on"

So Adie and I walked into Gilman and at that moment I knew I wasn't going back to Chicago. I was staying here in California. Only problem was where?. Oh well I think about that later. Right now i'm being thrown into the air by other people in the club.

"Yeah! Rock on!" I yelled

As I was crowd surfing Billie had found his way to Adie and asked where I had gone. She just pointed into the crowd.

"Wow she's been here 5 minutes and she's already surfing" Billie shouted over the noise "thats impressive"

"Tell me about it" replied Adie..." OH that reminds me Anastasia was gonna bring Frankito. Estelle. Joey and Jakob"

"Ok whats the occasion for getting them all together?" questioned Billie

"Are you high? It's Mike's Birthday" Adie said stunned by her husbands forgetfullness.

"Adie I was joking" said Billie "He's my best friend do you think I would forget his birthday?!"

"I guess not" Adie said " anyway Where is Mike?"

"He's talking with Lars" said Tre' "Where is Kayte?"

"Crowd surfi... Well she was crowd sufing" said Adie "where did she go?"

"Hey guys kayte is great at surfing the crowd except for that last when she was dropped" Chuckled Mike

"Ughh that really hurt" I said rubbing my head where I fell

"Did they forget my birthday?" Mike thought

***

"ALRIGHT YOU GILMAN JUNKIES LETS HERE IT FOR OUR OWN VERTERAN GILMAN STREET PLAYERS... GREEN DAY!" said the Announcer

"Do you have the time to listen to me whine..." Shouted Billie

It was surreal seeing my idols on stage at the place where they started.

All of the sudden this huge "crash" came from outside Gilman. We all ran outside to find Joey, Jakob, Frankito and Estelle on the curb. While Anastasia's hood of her car was under a Black hummer.

Mike went running to Anastasia to get her out of the Car.