‹ Prequel: Moving On
Sequel: My Immortal

It's Not Over

Chapter 12

“Dude we’re here,” Jimmy said as he shook Zacky awake, he fell asleep in the car.

“Five more minutes,” Zacky said in his sleep.

“Come on let’s get him upstairs,” Sam said getting out of the car. “Zacky baby wake up,” Sam said and he opened his eyes.

“Did I dream?” Zacky asked waking up little by little.

“No, she’s really awake,” Sam laughed and rubbed his hair like he was a child.

“I’ve missed her,” Zacky said.

“I know you have, we all have,” said Brian.

They all settled into Jo and Sam’s apartment. Jimmy, Johnny and Matt got the air mattresses in the living room. Zacky got Jo’s bedroom and Sam and Brian went to Sam’s bedroom.

“I’m so tired,” Sam said as she laid on the bed with Brian taking off her boots.

“I know, it’s a big deal babe,” Brian said as he got her to stand up and took her shirt and pants off.

“I’m so happy,” Sam whispered as he laid her back in the bed. He quickly got undressed and joined her.

“So am I babe,” he snuggled her and she fell asleep.

Morning

“Dude’s lets go, what are you guys still doing sleeping?” Jimmy burst into the room waking up Sam and Brian.

“Fuck off Sullivan,” Brian said.

“Come on, we’ve been dying to go to the hospital,” Johnny came into the room. Freshly dressed.

“Why can’t you go?” Brian asked.

“Matt took the car,” Zacky said from the background.

“I wonder where he went,” Sam got up and rubbed her eyes. It was like she had just fallen asleep. Then her thoughts settled to yesterday and she felt amazing. Jo was awake. “Come on Jr. Let’s go.”

“Hey,” Brian protested as she went into the bathroom.

They all got dressed and pilled into Sam’s car. They reached the hospital in record time and sure enough there was the rental car. They all went into the building reaching the floor. Matt was sitting on the chair with his head in his hands.

“What’s wrong?” Sam asked.

“I don’t know, they took her for some tests, she apparently had a relapse during the night,” he sounded like a child lost. Sam wrapped his arms around him. “I came when I woke up I couldn’t sleep. The nurses told me she’s at tests right now.”

Zacky went over to the nurse, “What’s the whole fucking point of having an emergency person on your goddamn list if you don’t call it?” He blew up at the nurse; Jimmy jumped up and grabbed him.

“We’re sorry she asked not to call anyone,” the nurse said. Johnny went and apologized to her while Jimmy tried to calm Zacky down. Then someone was being rolled down the hall.

“Why do you guys look like a puppy died?” Jo asked in a weak voice.

“Are you ok?” Brian was the first one to speak.

“Yes, I’m fine, Matt why are you crying did the silly nurse scare you?” Jo asked looking at Matt’s tear stricken face.

“I thought,” Zacky started to say.

“I know what you thought but I’m fine,” Jo said giving them a smile as she was placed back in her room. They didn’t move her off the wheeled bed. Something was up. “Come sit, tell me, when is your next tour date?”

“We’re taking time off,” Johnny picked up on the vibe that she didn’t want to talk about the tests they had just done.

“Oh, I’m sure Matt is tired. I heard your music last night, someone forgot their I pod here, the nurses were nice enough to charge it for me.” Jo pulled out the pink I pod, Jimmy reached for it and everyone started laughing.

“What I happen to like the colour,” he defended himself, but had a big grin on his face.

“Can you guys do me a favour?” Jo asked.

“Yeah,” they all spoke at once.

“Wow you guys could be in a band,” Jo laughed.

“We are in a band,” Johnny said.

“I think she means boy band short shit,” Matt said.

“Oh, EW.” Johnny made everyone laugh with his facial expression.

“What do you need?” Brian asked.

“Hm...let’s see... chocolate, and a newspaper, oh and a burger, and a Timmy’s coffee, and doughnuts,” Jo was naming off the list.

“Damn she might eat more then Zacky,” Matt said as he dragged everyone out of the room, except for Sam, they argued outside.

“Ok what’s up?” Sam asked.

“Nothing,” Jo answered.

“You wanted them out of the room for a reason,” Sam sat down on the bed.

“These tests they’re a big deal, I want you to know about them, and I want you to prepare everyone for what’s going to come,” Jo’s voice was stern without emotions.

“Jo what’s going on?” Sam was getting afraid.

“Sam, you can’t cry, I need you to be strong.” Jo’s voice didn’t quiver.

“Just tell me please,” Sam was pleading looking at Jo trying to read her face, she used to be so easy to read.

“I’m not going to make it,” Jo said. Her voice did falter a bit.

“What do you mean? Home tomorrow?” Sam asked.

“No, Sam I’m not going to make it, they discovered I’m going into organ failure, it’s a virus.” Sam stared in shock.

“Jo,” her voice barely a whisper.

Jo opened her arms and Sam crashed into them. She started to cry, Jo couldn’t tell her the truth. This was for the best.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update.

I know you guys hate me it's ok I get it lol.
But seriously, I love you guys for the comments.

This is for the sicky Sam, who will more then likely smack me when she sees me. And I will take it like a man, or in this case probably like Johnny, yes I'm gonna cry like a little bitch. No just making fun.

I'm not revealing anything that I don't want to, believe me there is a plan. I do have a third one in mind. Which is going to be started as soon as I finish this one, which I'm thinking will be shorter then All Grown Up.

XOXO
I.S.
♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥