‹ Prequel: Moving On
Sequel: My Immortal

It's Not Over

Chapter 7

Sam awoke back in bed, she didn’t know how she had gotten there. She moved but there was no one in there with her, panic rose in her chest then she saw him sitting on a chair next to the bed. He was fully clothed and his elbows were resting on his knees.

“Babe?” Sam said her voice bringing his head up. “What’s going on?”

“I have to tell you something,” Brian said sitting on the bed and taking her hand.

“You’re starting to freak me out,” Sam said.

“I’m sorry,” Brian’s voice held so much pain.

“Just spit it out,” Sam’s voice rose higher then expected.

“I slept with someone else,” time stopped. Sam’s ears were ringing.

“Out!” Sam said, she needed him out of her sight.

“I’ll call you tomorrow,” Brian said. He felt like shit, but he knew she needed space.

Sam heard him leave and only then did she start crying.

What the fuck are you doing?

“Shut up this one time just shut up,” Sam yelled into her pillow.

You’re a fucking idiot, you know who he is, but he told you, that counts. the voice was familiar and it was telling Sam the truth.

“He cheated on me, I’m here waiting for him and he cheats one?” Sam was beyond mad.

You’re not the first woman to be cheated on, now get the fuck out of bed and go find him.

“No,” Sam said firmly.

Pride is such a silly thing, he fucking loves you and you love him. Listen to what he has to say.

“What about your fucking pride you’re not up yet, Zacky’s in pain, hell we’re all in pain,” Sam said between greeted teeth, she wasn’t sad anymore she was angry, she was channelling her anger.

No, we’re not turning this into me, think how miserable your life will be without him, just go after him.

“Would you shut the fuck up?” Sam looked up to where she was sitting, she grabbed a pillow but it went right through thin air.

You’re acting like a child.

“And what are you my imaginary friend?” Sam asked then she heard a chuckle.

She got out of bed and got dressed; she needed to go see Jo. The ghost was driving her nuts and the only time it didn’t pop up was when she was at the hospital. She made her way down there, when she got there, there were two people in the room. She didn’t let her presence be known.

“Zacky, let’s go,” Brian’s voice was still full of pain.

“Did you tell her?” Zacky asked not looking up.

“Yes,” Brian’s shoulders sagged as he spoke.

“How did she take it?”

“She said OUT!”

“That’s it?” Zacky was honestly surprised.

“Yeah,” Brian said shuffling.

“What did you tell her, exactly?” Zacky’s voice sounded harsh.

“That I cheated on her,”

“That’s it? You didn’t explain to her, the circumstances?” Zacky kissed Jo’s cheek and stood up.

“She’s wouldn’t listen, I don’t think she would of,” Brian said nodding his head.

“Are you sure about that?” Zacky asked putting his arm around his shoulders.

Sam stood in the door way now, they looked at her, Brian’s eyes were full of sadness when he saw her, it was hurting him. “I want to listen, I’m here to listen,” Sam said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update.
Thanks to : Marie Chase, love of vengeance, Adie Vixen, ThennameisBatman, I_hate_rain, scorpianram99, bloodravyn.
For the comments.
Image
This is Sam and Brian.