Gallows Hill

my time to take a trip to Gallows Hill

It’s my time now to take a trip to Gallows Hill.
I'm a teenage mental wreck. It’ll do the people in my life good.
I walk in bare feet along the cold deserted beach, making my way to the foot of Gallows Hill. The waves crash heavily and send a loud rushing noise through the night sky air. Stars shine brightly above me as I hum a tune to myself. The cold sand sends shivering bolts up my spine as I think to myself I will be dead in a few hours. I can’t help but smile pleasantly at the thought of dying, it makes me happy. I know it sounds sick, but I want to die tonight. I glaze down at my half naked body; my pale skin looks blue beneath the light of the moon.

Earlier on tonight before I left home to die I left a letter to my family under my pillow.
I don’t really care if they find it or not. But I hope they di=ont find me, I hope they never will.
They hated me, they hated my life, which I was, what I did, what I was addicted too.
That doesn’t really matter anymore.
My life will come to an end soon all my troubles will be gone.

I now stand at the bottom of Gallows Hill, my long pitch black hair sways with the wind revealing the rope dangling around my neck.
I begin my journey up gallows Hill, very step I take makes me more anticipated, more pumped to know that im about to die, it feels awesome.
Within minutes I reach the top of Gallows Hill.
A metre away from me stands Gallows tree, the tree in which many teenagers have hung from.
I smile vigorously sucking in the fresh air around me.
Slowly I begin to walk over to the tree, I find it difficult to walk through the long grass as I keep my eyes fixed on the tree. I remain calm as I stand centimeters before Gallows tree. I stretch my arm out and touch the bark, I see many names into the tree, and I decide to carve my name on there.
Slowly I etch the letters of my name into the tree E.R.I.C.A.
After that I steadily climb up the tree repeating these words as I go.
I'm a suicidal; reject
Death is my way out.
I laugh devilishly as I reach the top. I stand up easily, steadily moving along the branch to the middle. Carefully I remove the rope around my neck and wrap it tightly around the branch.
I'm quite high up about 15metres.
I'm pretty glad that my life is going to end now in a matter of minutes
Once I think he rope is wrapped tight enough around the branch I take the loop and carefully place it over my head and fastening it tighter around my neck.
I stand up looking out at the ocean the wind blows briskly. My jet black hair sways over my face as I now stare down at the ground far below me.
I take a deep breath in as I slowly bring my arms up to my sides of my body. I stand on my tip toes.
A sensational feeling comes over me a joyful feeling.
I smile enthusiastically then I leap off the branch falling to my death. My tragic life flashed before me.
Then I fell a strong tug on my neck.
My life has ended
Goodbye world

sorry if it sux!!!