Sequel: Return to the Circus

Circus Circus

End.

They were wrong it had been nearly two months I was one week shy and then I didn't know what the hell I was going to do with myself.

I had no money and no where to go. My family had most likely already disowned me when they got the news I was thrown out of the Circus the shame I would've brought to them.

I sighed and flopped on my stomach just wanting Brendon to stop being so stupid already. I wonder if he has a new girl with him right now and what they are doing. I wonder if he is happy? I wonder so many things my head hurts from all the wondering.

I heard a soft rapping at my door I looked at the clock too see its noon its the only time I get visters, but thats only because the cleaning people come into do their job.

I sighed "I'm comming" I yelled walking too the door and opening it for them before walking back over to the bed and laying face first down on it.

I heard someone chuckle before he spoke, "Almost two months and still as careless as ever."

I shot my head up and slowly turned it too see a worn and tired looking Brendon standing there.

"Trish" He whispered his voice horse before he walked over and stood next to the bed.

"Come here" He said softly holding his hand out too me. I didn't need to be told twice as I slipped mine into his and he pulled me too my feet.

We both looked into eachothers eyes neither of us knowing what to say, but both of us feeling what the other is.

"I've missed you my little witch." Brendon tried to joke causing a tear too slip from my eye and roll down my cheek.

I felt his thumb whip it away before he leaned down softly placing his full lips down on mine kissing me with as much passion as he possible could.

"Brendon: I wimpered as we pulled away from the kiss keeping our forheads toghter though. He looked at me with his puppy eyes making me melt like always into his arms.

"I love you Trish. I am going to love you until my dying day" He whispered stroking my cheek causing my heart to flutter.

"Do you love my Trish?" He asked almost scared I Would say no.

I nodded, "I never stopped Brendon as much as I tried." I answered truthfully before kissing him again.

He smiled into the kiss as he slipping his tongue into my mouth letting our tongues dance with eachothers.

I felt somthing on my stomach, but before I could blink it was shoved in causing me too scream into the kiss muffling everything.

Brendon pulled back and looked at me as tears rolled down his rosey cheeks.

"I love you so much Trish, but I can't love you. It hurts so much too be with you and it hurts too be away from you. So I found a way too fix everything. Don't you see i has too be this way angel" He spoke as he picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed before laying down aswell and pulling me into his arms as he pulled the knife out from my stomach.

He kissed my lips gently as I felt my life slip away from me holding onto Brendon with everything I have left. "Its ok baby. Let go. I love you so much" He whispered his voice cracking as he kissed me again. I felt myself kiss him back with my last moments of life before everything went dark.

-----------------------------------------------

I looked at Trish in my arms. The only love of my life. The only one I could ever be with. I sighed and stroked her pale cheek as her skin grew cold and whiter with each minute.

I heard a knock at the door before a woman spoke, "I clean your room mame. Please open" He heavy spainish accecnt filled the air.

I reached into my pocket pulling out what I was looking for shifting my eyes from the door and then down too the beautiful woman I love as she sleeped soundly in my arms. Only I knew she would never wake up.

"I love you Trish" I whispered in her ear kissing her temple before her lips as I put the barrel of the gun to my own temple letting myself be in a place where neither of us could feel pain, but still be toghter.