Status: CurrentlyOnHold

Causing Havoc and Taking Names

SHOCK! -and- Adrenaline?

‘Than bread and water..."
I heard Guardians voice from the other side of the door. I wasn’t listening in, I just over heard as I was about to walk through the door. I hoped they wasn’t talking about anything I couldn’t hear cause I wanted to go into the kitchen. So I did. I walked in and all eyes were on me, Violets were teary, but she wasn’t crying, Guardian looked angry, shocked and slightly upset, Despair as usual looked insanely plain. I never understood him, he was the one person I couldn’t decode. He confused me.
‘Guardian what's wrong? What's happened?’ I questioned everyone just putting his name there trying to get him out of the trance he was in. It was obvious he was in a state of shock. Violet spoke, her voice slow and slightly higher then normal. I could sense anger in her voice. It was as if she was forcing herself to talk to me.
‘Guardian has just found out..’
‘Plague!’ he slid to the floor, I was worried, was I the only one that had no idea what was going on?
‘Everyone out. Please.’ He begged. Now I was really worried. I ran over to him and slid down next to him so I was sat on my knees, Violet and Despair left. Amazing! Despair actually did as asked.
‘Plague. She.. She read my file. But, But Plague that’s not all. She read hers too. Me and her we.. we’re family. Siblings, Brother and Sister. Plague, What's do I do?’ I was shocked, his sister and him were split up from a young age. Violet was the baby in our group, the youngest. She was clever but had much to learn.
‘Guardian, first of all you need to calm down. Its ok. Violet wont change, she wont run away. Second, things wont change around here, just carry on as normal. Now you have a family business.’ I laughed. He finally calmed down so I ran up to my old room.

***

I sat on the old bed, it bore no sheets, only a mattress. The pillows were only pillow case’s the feathers, where they went were another story. The book that I had hidden under the mattress for over 100 years was now sat on my lap as I flicked through it, page by page, reading only parts of different pages. I got to a page near the middle and stopped and read the page twice. It was a from my younger years, my early years as an immortal. The book was a diary, my old diary. When I was first turned I was told to write everything down, I wouldn’t be able to remember everything. This particular entry was intriguing. It was written the day I was found, cast out onto the street.

‘’I sat alone, I couldn’t move it was that cold. I had the edge of my dress pulled tight over my legs. It had been about a week since Taiven chucked me out. I didn't respond to the drug he had placed in me. I was different from the other test subjects so he threw me out. It was ok at first, a young teen walking the streets alone I was offered food because I looked too thin, I was hungry but I never accepted it. I was never hungry. Not untill now. It was dark and I had no place to stay and was out in the cold with just my dress. I felt a just of wind from above me but it was too cold to look up, or to the side. So there I sat, like a statue just carved from the finest stone. Untill his voice broke the silence between us. ‘Are you okay?’ his voice was soft, strong and tough but soft and kind. ‘Urm, i.. im fine thank you.’ I stuttered. ‘Do you need a place? Maybe for a night or just to warm up?’ I was stunned. I wasn’t quite sure what to say. ‘Im sorry that was a bit straight to the point. My names Thomas. Nice to meet you. You looked upset, alone, afraid. And I like to help people, I wont hurt you, ill just help. When needed of course.’ I smiled and put my hands on the floor to get up ‘Need a hand?’ His long pale hand was outstretched in my direction. ‘Thanks but im ok.’ I said getting up with a smile. It was a few minutes walking in silence to his but it was ok, im sure, like me, he had things to think about. We got in and before he could speak I inhaled deeply through my nose. Taking in a very strong smell of death. ‘Some ..’ I inhaled again. ‘..Child died of the plague in this very house. I can smell it.’ His eyes widened and he looked lost for words. ‘How did you know? This place hasn't been told about to anyone. EVER!’ I blushed and spoke quietly, embarrassed by my explanation. ‘I have a confusing past, but all I can say, my nose is strong when it comes to death or the plague for that matter.’ As time passed, we stole food, blankets, sheets and anything we could lay our hands on to make our comfort better in the house. We became closer. More brother sister then anything else. We were a awesome teem.’’

It seems that if I read about my past then memories become stronger. I can feel adrenaline pumping through me.
*I could use this to my advantage.* I thought to myself. If a human gets a surge of strength when full of adrenaline what does a immortal like me get? None of us ever bought that up, nor did we find the need to. I wasn’t going to tell the others but I would have to some time, but for now its my little secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLAGUE :|
not so sure on this chapt
comment let me know what you guys think :D