Status: CurrentlyOnHold

Causing Havoc and Taking Names

The History Behind The Dark Black Eyes.

Plagues Pov:

(plagues past)

As the snow stopped hitting the floor I turned to my left and saw the large empty space beside me. I looked right at the dead corpses of the battle that just took place. My friends, my parents and my family. All dead. They lay lifeless. Still, motionless. DEAD!

I was three and I witnessed my families’ death. Fighting, Massacre, Murder. Raven was all I had left. He was five but I trusted him with my life. I didn’t know how but I knew we would survive…somehow. We sat and watched the victorious Taiven walk victoriously off with his men into the horizon. The sun was setting giving off a orange glow, the sky getting darker, and the scenery around me slowly fading to a dark silhouette. Raven stood up and looked at me before walking across the now empty field. I sat alone as my movement was restricted.
I couldn’t move, couldn’t cry, I couldn’t even talk. That’s when he came back, Alone. I was scared, I was young, I was helpless. No one was there to protect me, I was all alone. I first saw him walking back the direction Raven walked off into, I didn't call for help. I thought Raven was coming back. When he walked into the light and I saw it wasn’t Raven I was scared, but it was too late. I couldn’t scream, he spoke, his voice harsh but apologetic. ‘Rosalie?’ he asked. I nodded. ‘Stand up. You have to come with me. NOW!’ I managed to talk ‘Wh... Where’s Raven?’ I stuttered, still shaken. Taiven looked over his shoulder in the direction he came and then looked into my still afraid eyes. ‘Rosalie, listen. During your life things will change. People come and go, some people stay. Raven comes and goes a lot. He wouldn’t make a good protector. Now me on the other hand, I would stay. So if you come with me, everything will be ok.’ I was afraid, of course I was. I just witnessed this man kill my parents, my family and my friends. I didn't want to be next. I thought if I didn't do as he asked he’d kill me. I sat in my place and looked out to the down black horizon. I shut my eyes and turned back to face him, I was worried but I stood up. ‘That’s it, good choice Rosalie.’ He smiled, and I actually thought he wasn’t going to kill me.

I walked to my window, what a great day. The snow falling like it did that same day 10 years ago. I had been with out my parents for 10 years but it felt like I hadn’t seen them in 100 years. I never saw my dad, Taiven. Well he wasn’t really my dad; he was the one who looked after me since that day. We never spoke of what happened, he knew that I knew everything that was said and everything that happened, as if it were a novel I had just read. We played this charade to everyone; no one was to know our little secret..

My 12th birthday what a day! Taiven walked in and sat on the end of my bed. I was wide awake listening to the sound of the birds outside my eyes were fixed to watching the trees blow about in the wind.. He looked at me and with out moving my head I asked ‘So what's the plan for today?’ I felt his eyes move off of me and out the window at the tree I was looking at.
‘Well…’ He started to say before sighing heavily. ‘I'm going to be completely honest here. Rosalie, will you test something for us?’ I thought his question over before replying, trying to hide my confusion but failing epically.
‘Test? Us? Don’t you know what day it is today?’ I moved my head for the first time he had been in the room. I locked my eyes onto his face and he turned to me and smiled.
‘Yes, it’s your birthday. Us, me and my work group. And yes a test, please Rosalie we need you.’ I thought about it.
‘Look, Taiven..’
‘Call me dad. We need to get this right.’ I sighed. I didn't like calling him dad. He wasn’t, isn’t my dad. I wasn’t going to enjoy today. ‘
Ok, fine! Dad…you know I hate needles, and what kind of test is it?’
‘I know you hate needles which is why we came up with another way. And we are testing a new medicine.’ I raised one eyebrow and asked,
‘Taiven? Can I ask? Why me?’ His eyes filled with shock, and questioning.
‘Your twelve now right? Well you’re the only child I know and I thought you’d be up for a challenge.’ I looked back out the window and began thinking.
‘Well I guess it won’t hurt will it?’ I saw a smile creep onto his face as he jumped up off the end of my bed and thanked me before walking out.

I sat outside the control room where Taiven worked. Him and his work mates flitted in and out of the control room and different rooms surrounding it, I had no idea what was in the rooms but im pretty sure they were to keep and eye on me and my safety. I was worried about what lay ahead for me. I new what the test could do to me and I knew what side effects the cure held, despite this I was ready. I was led into a dark room, and strapped into a chair. As the men left the switched on a light, it wasn’t bright but it was light enough so I could see the whole room. A medicinal trolly was sat next to me, needles and half filled drug bottles layed out across the top. I looked over the top of the trolly and I could see two open cupboard doors attached to the trolly. I began to struggle; I tried moving my feet before realising they were strapped down tight, my arms strapped down loosely but I was unable to move them. And it went black

I woke up in the chair with a drip hanging out of my arm, I was confused and unsure about events that just happened. All I knew was that I had participated in a experiment.

That was all I could remember from that night but that isn’t the bad news. The bad news is I cant remember if I ran away or if I was chucked out. I never can remember the test results for the next two weeks. Nor can I remember how I met Guardian or where. But im glad I did because if it wasn’t for him I’d probably be dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while, please comment