Status: CurrentlyOnHold

Causing Havoc and Taking Names

Power!

"Yes... it is!" Guardian rose and turned his back on us, leaving me to deal with a pissed of Despair.
"What a dick!" His voice broke the silence and my head spun round so that i was now looking into his dead eyes and not after Guardian. I pulled my hands into fists at my side. he hadn’t notice them move. He raised an eyebrow at me and smiled a cocky smile. "Got nothing to say to the Plague? Where's your loyalty to your friend?" I threw my fist into his area and watched him double over in pain.
"There's my fucking loyalty you arse! How could you say that about him. After everything he's done for you?" I put my foot on his back and pushed him to the floor, with more force then i thought i had in me. I kicked him in the side and bent down so my mouth was next to his ear. "Despair, you're the fucking dick,' I said grabbing locks of his dark hair in my hand and forcing his head off the ground while keeping his body under my foot, pushed firmly to the ground. 'We've done everything to make you more welcomed. After all those fights back in the day.. you're still my brother. After you tried to kill me, Guardian still looked after you. Violet.. after the trouble with her.. Guardian was still able to look you in the eye and respect you. And this is how your gonna treat him?"
"Plague!' he half shouted as I threw his head to the floor and sat on his back. 'Get off of me!' He stood up throwing me onto the floor, i quickly climbed up the oak tree and crouched on the branch above the one i was sat on while he slept. His eyes turned his usual grey colour and he shook slightly. the dark night sky clouded over and the light from the moon was gone. We were left in the dark, a small glow came from the embers from the dying fire. A small rivet of pain swept over my body but soon faded away, a smug smile replaced it.
"I don’t think so Despair. We're family remember, that means your powers wont work on me, just as mine wont work on you. Pain and death can only be caused by physical combat. And I’m about to let you know on a small secret,' my voice faded to a whisper as a mischievous spark filled my eyes and an evil smile spread across my face. 'I've been in training" His face dropped, id lied to him but after this fight, if he was able to look at me, he'd understand. He jumped at me and i almost dropped out of the tree, if it wasn’t for the branch id managed to grab onto. I swung around the branch and landed behind him. "Tut tut Despair, your not a good a fighter as you used to be.. your slacking." I laughed, knowing how hard he was trying. I had been in training, but not combat training. I'd got in touch with some old friends how decided to teach me mind tricks. It was something a mortal could learn.. All you had to do was know your opponents subconscious weaknesses. We fought for sometime before a stone fell vertically from above us and stopped us in our tracks, Despair looked up. I kept my eyes on him, thinking that it was a trick, one i wouldn’t be apart of. "Plague, look... that doesn’t look like something Guardian would do, does it?" He spoke pointing to the small village on the hill opposite the one we fought on. It was burning, everywhere! "No Despair your right.. its either something id do. Or you, i guess Guardian has the power to do that if he gets really mad.. come to think of it he's done it once before. But it was kinda my fault." We should have ignored it and gone back to our fight. Guardian would calm down soon enough, but curiosity got to us, we had to find out what was happening. Despair and I walked side by side, like partners, into the ember field that used to be a small village. Small mortal children screamed, cowering in the arms of their family. The pure fear in the eyes of the parents was something i thought id never miss, but my heart ached to be the cause. I never wanted to be evil, i never wanted to be the bad guy, but i did want people to know who i was and fear me, respect me. Guardian was knelt at the end of the village, crops burnt around him his head in his hands and a small fire circle surrounded him, trapping him.
"Gu.." Despair started but i stopped him with a small whisper. I stepped forward, one hand on Despairs chest, pushing him back, keeping him behind. I looked back at him, my eyes pleading.
"Guardian?" I asked quietly. "Guardian, its me..Plague?" He lifted his head but did not speak, instead he entered himself into my head and we spoke there. A room with white walls and no door, nor window. This place was pure, inside his mind we were safe from what ever happened outside.
"Plague, i cannot escape my mind, Violet is here. She's not in the form we left her in, she’s ever changing, either she cant make up her mind or she’s never fully one form. I cant make sense of it all. Plague, please help me find her."
"But Guardian i do not understand, nor does Despair, Why the destruction, the fear and the terror? Why?" My voice was almost a whisper in his head, i wanted to know but not quite sure i needed to. Guardians laughed echoed through my mind for a moment and in that moment i knew his answer would pull alot of loose ends together.
"Plague, you know I’ve never really understood why you and Despair liked the gory side to death so much, I’m still not 100% sure, but the fear in the eyes of the people in the village made me feel like i was powerful. Its like they all know what i could do to them. Scared for their life they ran, scattered away. So now i guess that the gory side of death gives you that same sort of feeling, only in a different way, am i right?" His eyes met mine and i half smiled.
"Yeah i guess your right. Although I’ve never really thought about it, i guess yeah it does make me feel powerful, to know i can rip a fully grown man apart in less then a second. Plus its kinda childish and fun, brings me back to the good old days. Back when it was just us!" The smile finally reached my eyes, but only for a second. Thinking back always hurt, we lost so many people, i wasn’t able to control myself, but now i can. I think learning to control my power is so much more fun then knowing how to use it.
We came back to the real world and I looked back over at Despair, standing there like nothing had happened, he was none the wiser.
“Despair, your on clean up duty, ill calm the people down and Guardian, you can either take a break from destruction or help clean up your little power stint!” I chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for REALLY long wait but i have had other things to deal with and just havent got around to it. but here it is its finally done!! (: