‹ Prequel: I'm Sorry

I Miss You

Are You Okay?

Frankie's POV

"Oh baby, why are you crying?" he asked rubbing my face.
"It's just really hard living without you. I mean I know we didn't spend much time together after that thing happened with your father, but I just want to talk to you so badly." Tears were silently falling down my face.
"Well, I'm right here. I'm always right here." He lifted my chin with his hand making me stare into his gorgeous eyes.
"Wh-why did you leave me? I'm all alone. Why did you have to go?"


BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I sat up quickly, out of breathe. I felt water on my face and lifted my hand to my face to find out that they were tears. I had been crying again in my sleep.
I had the same dream every night. Gerard came to me and told me he would always be there for me, and whenever I asked him why he left me, I'd either wake up, or he'd change the subject.

The same dream every night for almost a year. The first couple of months weren't so bad for me. I honestly tried to do things I had always wanted to do. I was more outgoing, I was living. Soon, you would never have guessed anything was wrong with me.

That is until I saw Mikey. After Gerard's death, I hadn't talked to him or Ray and Bob.
I was in the book store, searching for a new book and I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Yeah?" I asked, not looking up from the book I was examining. "Frankie." he whispered. He honestly sounded like Gerard, and I honestly thought it was him. I turned around quickly, my hopes rising, then crashing down at the realization that it was Mikey.

"Oh, hey Mikey." I whispered. He looked a mess. He was skinnier and paler than usual, and even though we had never been very close it still worried me. "Are...are you ok, Mikey?" I asked quietly.

"Honestly Frankie? No. I'm not. I just, I can't seem to stop thinking of him, and h-how I could've stopped it. I had to g-go to that stupid party though and, god Frankie." And before I knew it, he was crying on my shoulder. I took him to my car, drove him to my house, brought him in and sat with him on the bed. We talked all day and night about Gerard, and I had never cried so much in my life.

After that, it was like the reality had finally sunk in. It was real. It was not a dream, and I had been lying to myself when I said I could make it. I lied to myself, because I couldn't face the pain, and after talking about him for the first time since his death, it felt like my heart had been ripped out of chest, again and again.

And I couldn't take it anymore. I was so close to giving up.
♠ ♠ ♠
D:

Oh poor Frankieeeeee.