A Perfect Love Story Until He Met Bert

An eyeball records party

Franks POV
“Hello, erm I can see you’re getting a little fucked up like me, mind if I join you” I say to a super hot dude sitting at the bar with 3 other guys.
“Sure” the guy replies.
“Well I'm Frank Iero lead singer of”
“Pencey Prep” the dude says.
“Yeah, how’d you know,” I reply shaking his hand.
“I’ve seen you around at these parties before” he says winking.
“Well, and I'm Gerard Way lead singer of My Chemical Romance, this is Mikey, my brother, this is Ray Toro and Matt Palissier” the dude says pointing to the other guys beside him.
“Cool, pleasure to met you all” I say sculling down some more of my beer.
“So are you from round here?” Gerard asks.
“Uh Belleville yeah” I reply.

As the night drew on, me and Gerard had begun to drink heavier and heavier by the hour.
The rest of the guys in my band had left me.
The guys from My Chemical Romance had gone upstairs to their rooms and me and Gerard were the only ones left in the bar.
I scull down the last bit of my vodka and watch as Gerard does the same.
“So…oooo Misterrrrr Fwank Ieeeroo” Gerard slurs.
I giggle slightly.
“Yes” I say.
“Have you ever made out with a guy?” he says moving slightly closer towards me.
“Maybe” I say drunkenly.
He stared deep into my eyes.
And before I know it Gerard's lips lock with my own, he slides his tongue along my bottom lip, I willingly give him entry. Then slowly our tongues intertwine, mine exploring a new environment.
I feel Gerard's hands slowly creep up my tshirt massaging the sides of my body.
I do the same.
Gerard then breaks from our kiss smiling happily.
“Well..llll Misterrrr Ieerrooo yoooou aaare a gooood kisser” he says removing his hands from under my shirt.
I smile at him.
“Well come on then we best be going to bed” Gerard says standing up off his stool.
“Yeah I better call a taxi or something” I reply doing the same.
“Don’t be silly, you can crash with me” Gerard says seductively.
There's no way I'm gonna turn that down.
“Okay” I reply following out of the bar.

We reach MCRs suite and slowly creep into Gerard's room.
He smiles seductively at me looking from me to the bed and back at me…as if he's gesturing something…