A Perfect Love Story Until He Met Bert

Self pleasure

Frank's POV

“are you gonna come over home? Mikey asks as the van stops outside my house.

“Probably, I gotta go home and unpack and shit, then I’ll come over” I reply watching Gerard who has head he out the window enjoying the New Jersey air.

“All right see you then” Mikey says handing me my bag.

“Laters”

It feels different coming home with out Gerard, if we were still together he would of came home with me and instead of unpacking we probably would have “fooled around” or had intimate time together. But it's al different now.

I walk upstairs lugging my suitcases behind me, I dump them in my room and head for the bathroom for a shower, in which I very much need,, I haven’t had a hot shower in 7 days.

I turn the shower on and slowly remove my clothes before jumping in. God it feels good to be having a shower, in fact it feels awesome. I rinse my hair through and find some old shampoo on the shelf, I quickly run some through my hair massaging my head making it go foamy. I wash out the shampoo and thoroughly scrub my naked body.

For a while a simply stand and let the hot water run over my back, I reminisce on all the romantic, fun intimate times we had together, how much fun we had with each other, the pleasure, the angst, the ecstasy, the thrill and the love. I remember one time a while ago when we did it backstage in our dress room right before a show. Fuck that was amazing, it was so pleasurable and our bodies pumped so hard it was breathtaking. But the thrill of it though, the thrill of maybe getting caught be one of the guys and the thrill of knowing that we were going to be playing a show in less than 5 minutes. Then when we went out onstage for the show, I was so charged up and happy and so was Gerard, we were so pumped and on a huge buzz from having it 5 minutes before the show it was incredible. He kept giving me these looks onstage and he kept touching and feeling me up, it made the crowd go wild, it made me go wild too.

I glance down at my length which is now growing hard rapidly. Fucking hell I cant believe I'm getting a hard one over what me and my ex boyfriend use to do.

I gently grab my length and start……..