A Perfect Love Story Until He Met Bert

My feelings for him have deceased

Gerard's POV

I’ve been awake for a while now, thinking about what happened earlier on. In fact ive given a lot of thought about Bert and if there will be any future between us. The truth is that I don’t think that there would be a future at all. Now that I think of it I don’t love him that much any more, my heart is for someone else. I’ve realized that I was just trying to trick myself in thinking that Bert was the one and only for me, that he was the one I truly love; but he’s not. My feelings for him have deceased, and increased for someone else.

I'm snuggled up with Bert under a big mink blanket naked, I watch as he sleeps, his hair, longer than mine lays perfectly across his face, but it's greasy I hate it when he keeps it greasy like that.

I brush the hair out of his face and then gently apply a kiss to his lips before throwing my clothes back on.
I leave a letter beside him, a goodbye letter.

“Goodbye Bert” I whisper before jumping out of the van.

I walk briskly along the path with my hoodie up and hands tucked into its pockets, coz fuck it's freezing. And in a matter ofminutes I’m in my car and driving home.