A Perfect Love Story Until He Met Bert

Let me break this awkward silence....with a kiss

Franks POV

You're not in this alone
Let me break this awkward silence
Let me go, go on record
Be the first to say Im sorry


The words come from Gerard's mouth naturally.
I watch him as he jumps up and down across the stage going crazy, singing the lyrics to Skylines and Turnstiles.
He looks as if he's having a good time, but I can tell he’s drunk.
I watch at the other band members they seem to be enjoying themselves too.
They all looked awesome playing together and the crowd seems to be enjoying them heaps too.

I watch Gerard as his eyes scan across the crowd, I could tell he's looking for me. I wave out but of course he doesn’t see me I'm to far at the back and I'm much shorter than most of the teenagers here.
Grrr teenagers scare the living shit out of me, I thought.. why did they all have to be taller than me.

The show ends with Our Lady of Sorrows, it's amazing.
I watch as Gerard and the rest of the band say goodbye and walk off stage…
Right now Ive gotta try and get out of here with out getting squashed I thought to myself…

I manage to survive leaving the hall fill of teenagers it took me over 15 minutes to get out and find myself outside of MCRs dressing room.
I knock on their door and wait patiently for someone to answer it.

“Hey Frank, you came” Gerard says inviting me inside.
“Yea of course, I was kinda at the back, all the teenagers were scaring me, especially the ones who were taller than me it was freaky.” I reply walking in.
“Where's the rest of the guys?” I ask sitting myself down on a couch.
“Oh they went out the back to get some food” Gerard's replies.
“Wanna beer? Gerard asks.
“Yep” I reply.
I watch Gerard as he gets up and grabs 2 beers from the fridge.
“Here we go then” Gerard says handing me a beer and sitting down beside me.
“So how did you like the show?” Gerard asks.
“Oh it was awesome, the crowd was so into it, it's was amazing” I reply taking a large gulp of my beer.
“Cool, I love playing live” Gerard says….
There's an awkward silence between us, I cant bear the tension. I had already figured out I kind of fancied him but I was too ashamed to tell him.
Damn this was awkward I could feel Gerard's eyes upon mine s I took another gulp of my beer.
The awkward silence is suddenly broken when I feel Gerard's lips embrace with my own….
tommorow will be some hmmm frerard y ness love