A Perfect Love Story Until He Met Bert

Im not o ***ing kay!!!

Gerard's POV
2 years has been since I first met Frankie, I basically fell in love with him as soon as I first met him. He had come to watch us play the night after I first met him and had told me that he’d love to hang out more. About 2 months later me and the guys asked him if he would want to join MCR as rhythm guitarist and he happily agreed. After joining our band we started hanging out more, seeing each other basically everyday since we were band mates.
We had begun touring and me and Frank had gotten much closer. Onstage we would flirt with each other and kiss [which made the crowd go wild!!]. Mikey and the guys thought nothing of it, just onstage kisses that meant nothing but that wasn’t the story. We had been doing it deliberately coz we both had feelings for each other.
So one day we decided to take our relationship to the next level and eversince then me and Frankie had been together.

“I'm Not O-Fucking-Kay!!” I scream into the microphone, I can feel Frankie behind me.’
I turn around and pull Frankie into a kiss I turn slightly so the crowd can see and they go wild screaming at the top of their lungs.
I break from our kiss and sing the last few lyrics to I'm not okay.
“Thank you and good night” I yell into the microphone before exiting the stage behind Ray, following him to our dressing room.

“Amazing show guys” Ray says taking a sip out of his water bottle as we stand outside our bus.
“Yea and that kiss at the end Gerard and Frank, that really set the crowd off” Mikey says.
“Thanks” I reply taking a long drag of my cigarette.
I feel a pair of arms slowly snake their way around my waist, I turn around to find Frankie standing there grinning ear to ear.
“Meet me in the bunk in 5” he says slowly placing his hands over my package as he walks off onto the bus.
I smile and blow smoke out of my mouth before throwing my cigarette on the ground and killing the light by stomping on it.
I decide I need to take a piss first so I walk around behind The Used tour bus and un zip my jeans.
Ahhh…
I can hear someone coming up behind me, I turn round to look and can see Bert standing behind me with a seductive look on his face..
“Hey baby” he says taking me by the waist.
“Hey” I say smiling at him.